Bored Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

CBA with work (naturally). I can't believe people exist where they love their job, I wonder what that would feel like.

The extractor fan in my kitchen lots some of the fins on the external wall about a year ago, and so it's blowing wind inside the house. Today there seems to be a gale blowing. My house is now freezing. I think I'll try and get that sorted this evening.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies!!

Office time for me now.

No football night tonight, oh it is but not playing as its Champions League !

Off to London later on this morning.

Have a nice day.

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Day off sick for me today, can't get too far from the porcelain. Surveyors coming round soon about the party wall agreement for next doors extension, must try not to puke on them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Merning tards,

In the delights of Croydon this week, office is freezing, i have been hugging a electric radiator for the last two days. Got a new starter coming in to meet me and do a little bit of training.

Bacons has not been consumed yet, but this is due to not wanting to leave my new friend the radiator.

Bikes will feature later in the week, but for now its just work :(
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Budget meh continues, bright side, the director that submitted his branches late and without a gross margin had now got a real stretch next year :)

Must dig the mountain bike out of the garage later ready for its first downhill play
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning saddle sniffers

Day of passing time in the office. Brought the bike with me so that I can ride home. It's cold and windy now so might end up driving home instead.

Just got here so I think I might start the day with a cup of tea.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning cruddites!

Remains of the cold are severely impacting my leg energy levels, but struggling along manfully, quiet day at work which is nice, catching up on some admin stuff.

GWS Veronese....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon all, had a cracking start to the day some doris taking her kid to school tried using her picanto to nudge my dirty great estate forward so she could park on a curb. Oddly that failed so i have a lovely patch of red paint on the bumper an she has a cracked headlight. bike wise ordered a new rim with the same ERD as the old one just the new one wont have a crack in it.
    Still sodding cold out.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Step83 wrote:
    Afternoon all, had a cracking start to the day some doris taking her kid to school tried using her picanto to nudge my dirty great estate forward so she could park on a curb. Oddly that failed so i have a lovely patch of red paint on the bumper an she has a cracked headlight.

Thats annoying. I'd get her to pay for it
  • First day back after a brief sojourn in Andorra. I have little motivation today, just counting down the hours until 5pm.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    The post holiday sniffle has gone through the deadly chesty cough phase to the dreaded 'manflu!' Sacked off work at lunchtime and have dragged my sorry self home to bed.

Did anyone have me in the new years death pool?

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Thats annoying. I'd get her to pay for it

Not really anything on mine though bar some red patches and a light scuff. Main thing that annoyed me bar the fact she drove into me was my parking sensors are now having a hissy fit when I reverse because one of them is ratting around in the back of the bumper. Its still working just needs popping back in.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Evening Pond Life,

ACOAD at work but the ride in and out of work has kept me sane. Only a day and a half more in work then it's off to Welshville for some uplift action on Friday. Rock on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    :?:
    bg13 wrote:
    The post holiday sniffle has gone through the deadly chesty cough phase to the dreaded 'manflu!' Sacked off work at lunchtime and have dragged my sorry self home to bed.

Did anyone have me in the new years death pool?

Toodles.

I'm there too :( hopefully we will both make the w.end
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]