The Meat Hangover Saturday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, good people of the Crud, if you're ever in a location that has the Fazenda restraunt, book yourself a table. I mean it. It's. Amazing.
You have a circular beer mat thing that is red on one side, green on the other. You turn it to green when you want meat, red when you don't. People come round with various cuts of meat and cut you a slice or two off.

Now, some hints and tips. The salad bar at the back is amazing in its own right! They have the most delicious side dishes, but don't be too keen. Potatoes are filling, as is bread, so stick to peas and salad stuff, trust me on this!
Also, Sirloin and Rump done medium rare is one of the most divine things. How can you say there's no Gods when we have animals that produce such delicious food when they're cooked!!!???!

Anywho, today I'm meeting a friend for a LIGHT breakfast, and then over to Bury to watch a match.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Sounds amazing! We went to a steak restaurant last night and the kids started to sulk because they didn't offer steak on the kids menu, whilst annoyed, I was proud.

Today is another day staying here at the lovely riverhouse in Chester, so without doubt it will involve meals out and perhaps a few beers :)
  • M9DBO
    M9DBO Posts: 175
    Morning Losers!

Well, good people of the Crud, if you're ever in a location that has the Fazenda restraunt, book yourself a table. I mean it. It's. Amazing.
    You have a circular beer mat thing that is red on one side, green on the other. You turn it to green when you want meat, red when you don't. People come round with various cuts of meat and cut you a slice or two off.

Now, some hints and tips. The salad bar at the back is amazing in its own right! They have the most delicious side dishes, but don't be too keen. Potatoes are filling, as is bread, so stick to peas and salad stuff, trust me on this!
    Also, Sirloin and Rump done medium rare is one of the most divine things. How can you say there's no Gods when we have animals that produce such delicious food when they're cooked!!!???!

Anywho, today I'm meeting a friend for a LIGHT breakfast, and then over to Bury to watch a match.

Laters!

I can agree. I went to the one in Liverpool. I had meat sweats for weeks after. A proper quality meat fest. Very, very good.
    I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Mmmmmmmmmm Meat.

Sounds blimmin lovely TKM, have you offered your meaty tips to the contibutors on the 'Gash' thread?

Looking at rental accomodation today, that is as interesting as today will get.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    bg13 wrote:
    Mmmmmmmmmm Meat.

Sounds blimmin lovely TKM, have you offered your meaty tips to the contibutors on the 'Gash' thread?

Looking at rental accomodation today, that is as interesting as today will get.

Do a location location thing and review in the pub :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,523
    Morning Losers!

Laters!
    The 'traffic light' system is a Brazilian thing, I went to one a few years ago in Brazil and it was great. Must see if there's one in London.

Morning mongs, I was well and truly knackered after last week as we slept in till gone 10am and the day's half gone already. Footy later but for now coffee and jobs await as SWMBO is in busy mode :roll: Will fettle The Panzer later as I'm off to BPW next Friday with a mate a certain other Crudder who is going to pop his downhill cherry :D Then round to a mates house tonight to drink beer and talk bikes and bollox.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I'm hungry for meat now.

Took the kids to the beach for ice cream today. Don't care that it's bloody freezing, they had fun. Tomorrow I'll most likely die, cold and wet, on Skiddaw. Should be good.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    The 'traffic light' system is a Brazilian thing, I went to one a few years ago in Brazil and it was great. Must see if there's one in London.
    Yep, it's a Brazilian restaurant. Looking at the website, they only have one in Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool. I can't see it being long before they open some in the south though.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    Sounds good TKM, unfortunately the EPO is a veggie so would struggle to get her to such a place.
    Slow start to the day followed by fettling in the garage. Nicked bits I wanted off an old rockhopper and rebuilt it so that can be sold. Started rebuilding the Pinnacle so that can also be sold. Then I might have space to swing a cat, or more appropriately to store a Mini. Then put a big mirror into a frame, with a bit of careful adjustment, and hung that. Off out to a 50th birthday bash, beer will be drunk.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Sounds good TKM, unfortunately the EPO is a veggie so would struggle to get her to such a place.
    The salad bar was good enough to stand by itself, it had amazing food on it! I've seen veggie restaurants with less!
    Failing that, get a new EPO!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Yep, Bem-Brazil in manchester is the same. Agreed with the sides comment as they dump a huge basket of fries on your table as you arrive to fill you up.
    Advocate of disc brakes.