Couldn't believe what I saw on my phone app

sigorman85
sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
edited February 2015 in Road general
What's this then? Halfords trying to up there game? Or pinarello wanting to give them self a world of pain?

Feel free to discuss this
86351A8B-008B-4F40-B771-ECE77E0A5430_zpstcmbe6zj.png
When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2

Comments

• Salsa
    Salsa Posts: 753
    They've been a Pinarello dealer for a couple of years now, they are only in the bigger stores though.
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    Yes, I've seen them in the Gateshead store.
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    KbrYwcr.gif
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    halfords are no better or worse than most of the other jokers out there so no problem with them selling any bikes they want.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • I've seen them in their shops for well over a year now- they're trying to be more like other bike shops with all the clothes, gels etc, although it does feel a bit odd.

To be fair, the pinarellos they have in there (sub £2k) all look pretty cheap/ nasty to me anyway (they all remind me of Chinarellos...), as if Pinarello wanted to make generic bikes with a couple of their touches and a paint scheme to attract people that just want the brand name, so they don't look too out of place imo.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    Manc33. Is that one of those shape shifting reptilians in your post? Working for the military-industrial complex ? :D

Only joking, I do enjoy reading your posts.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    ben@31 wrote:
    Manc33. Is that one of those shape shifting reptilians in your post? Working for the military-industrial complex ? :D

Only joking, I do enjoy reading your posts.

Yeah it shape shifts into Elvis to distract the enemy kinda like Val Kilmer in Top Secret.