TFI Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Thank Fark it's Friday! It's been one of the sh1ttiest weeks in a long time, not because of anything happening, just because of my mood. This weekend should be good though.

I'm having a POETS day as I'm off on a train into Manchester tonight to meet some old school friends for beer, and we're booked into a restraunt called Fazenda. If you don't know what that is, here is the link. It's going to be awesome.

Then tomorrow is my Mum's birthday, so I have to buy something today, as Bury are playing at home, so I won't be back till late.

Lates!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Hi Cruddites.

Back in blighty now, didn't go out for a ride as the wife had laid on a really nice Chinese New Years meal for me which was delicious as it happens, helped down by a couple of bottles of tiger beer.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Still cold from the ride in :(

Was meant to be working from home, but we are now in chester for the w.end so I would have had to finish early if I was home.

Later will be a nice meal out and then a few beers at the holiday home overlooking the river :)
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Ah finished for the day again, received a voicemail from my old work requesting that I contact their accountant to explain the accounts situation. I think they can fark right off. It isn't complicated and I was left in the same position when the previous accountant left. Think i'll get rid of voicemail!

Anyway onwards to biking, will try get a few miles in this afternoon!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Been up since 4, CBA to ride here. Done nowt, planning to do nowt for the rest of the day, then leave early. My employers are lucky to have me.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,168
    I'm having a POETS day as I'm off on a train into Manchester tonight to meet some old school friends for beer, and we're booked into a restraunt called Fazenda. If you don't know what that is, here is the link. It's going to be awesome.
    Mule, looks like one of those Brazilian meat restaurants where they serve nothing but carnivorous stuff in large portions. Good call.

I will be very glad when this evening comes, been overrun with work this week and I am so knackered that sleep is top of the agenda for the weekend! The pedal home tonight will probably finish me off. Footy tomorrow as the Premiership is back :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evenin' you bunch of twerps!

tis friday indeed, was out yesterday at a micro brewery where two hours drink as much as you like produced a very sore head this morning, bacons helped but still have that 'rough around the edge' feeling.

checking out rental properties this weekend to tide us over till i retire, the flat above the golf club is available! could work nicely.

anyhoo, off to eat foods........toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all,
    Good day wandering around London town with the wife and kids, beats working anyway.
    Restaurant looks good TKM, hope it's as good as it looks.