Happy New Chinese Year (Thursday)

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Still in my cba mood. May go to the doctors to see if they can perk me up.

This new scrolling banner thing is p1ssing me off. Can a mod get rid of it or something? Please?

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Good ride in and not as wet as expected, but there's going to be a shoot headwind :(

Right, onwards to tea and trying to avoid eating crisps
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    EPO's birthday today so I decided to be nice and give her a lift in to work, in the car not on my crossbar, and will leave early to pick her up this afternoon. I know how to spoil a girl. I was very good and managed to get her a card and present in time as well. I must be the perfect husband. She wasn't so keen on the fact that I'd been to the pub so was farting and snoring heavily all night. Well gotta take the rough with the smooth.
    Best way to avoid eating crisps is to fill the void with biscuits and cake Matt.
    It's my Friday today, we both have tomorrow off and are going to take the kids out somewhere. This is assuming the lad gets back in time from the party he's going to tonight.
    Anyway, onwards to more tea and bourbon creams.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Record time this morning, almost beat 1 hour for the first time for ages. Easy day atwork so happy days all round.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    I'm out tonight over near London Bridge. Beer and wine on the cards and well deserved it is too. Hopefully will get to pedal tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm out tonight over near London Bridge. Beer and wine on the cards and well deserved it is too. Hopefully will get to pedal tomorrow...

The brewery just over the bridge?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

The brewery just over the bridge?
    Nope, was just the Georgian pub on Borough High St then some little Italian joint for food.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]