Tuesday mewsday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Had a fun ride on Sunday, didn't post yesterday as I had a stinking cold and didn't want to rant!

Quiet but constructive day at work but looking forward to coming home Thursday morning, will have to see if I can get a passout for a ride on Thursday night!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Morning Losers!

My mood has improved a little today, I don't feel quite as depressed as I have the last few days. I still cba though.

Football was called off last night, which was a shame as I was looking forward to it. Tonight I have a meeting. Wooo.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    In theory today isn't too bad as I'm working at home as the kids need ferrying to football later, the issue is the amount of work I need to get through today :( therefore I should have avoided the wine last night, but you can drink water when out for a meal!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    I should have avoided the wine last night, but you can drink water when out for a meal!
    Errrr, what have you done with Matt?
    Morning all,
    Icy wobble in to work today, path through the park was sheet ice in places. Even I managed a bit of wheel spin at one point, I had to take to the grass a couple of times as there was no way I could turn on the ice. Bloke then fell off in front of me coming in the other direction. Spread eagled face down with his bike on top of him wasn't a good look. He wasn't my type so I didn't take advantage and helped him up instead. Nearly fell over trying to stand up it was that slippery. Very pretty though with lots of photographers stalking the deer, I wish they'd leave the poor things in peace.
    Should be a dull day at work, need to pop out at some point and buy the EPO a birthday card and chase up the delivery of her present. I've got a couple of days so remarkably organised for me.
    Onwards to more tea...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Cold morning so drove to work. CBA today, happy enough but tired and CBA.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    I should have avoided the wine last night, but you can drink water when out for a meal!
    Errrr, what have you done with Matt?

missed the 't! Well spotted
  • tlw1
    PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

done :)
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:

Tosser?
  • Afternoon. Dysentery continues although seems to be getting less bad. Missus is away tonight, so having to fend for myself - sadly due to my poor ruined guts, no takeaway for me tonight. Still, today is nearly over and then there's just one day until we go to Andorra.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Tosser?

As I went to the local Macmillan one, where as my mum is the chairwomen, she was the main tosser
  • veronese68
    Yikes! The girlfriend is at our house, very strange. Not her, more seeing him with a gf. She will now witness what a tosser I am.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Yikes! The girlfriend is at our house, very strange.Is she fit Not her, more seeing him with a gf. She will now witness what a tosser I am.
    Is she fit? Post some pics if so.

Evening Mongs

In train home trying to get back and watch the Chelski - PSG game on the box. More minion interviews happened today and I think I've got one that will do. Time for a drink when I get home.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Yikes! The girlfriend is at our house, very strange.Is she fit Not her, more seeing him with a gf. She will now witness what a tosser I am.

I tried to get some tonight, but they closed the curtains
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening tarts and vicars!

i have tossed tonight, it was a pleasant toss, i like tossing!

mrs 13 has been packing house shizzle, i have been looking at a job on a lancaster, shouldn't be too difficult but the old girl is knocking on so care will be taken!

Anyhoo, spoilt tw@s playing sports is on the telly box so toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Yikes! The girlfriend is at our house
    I'd say the boy done good, but felt saying any more than "she seems nice" to him might be more than a bit creepy.