Sunday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,252
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Surely I'm not the first one posting on a Sunday morning.
Tea in bed at the moment.

Comments

• No you are not !
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Tea for me but not in bed. Have been sorting out cycling gear, washing some pretty rank communting kit and making sure I know where my DH gear is for my uplift day end of next week. Later will involve coffee and back in town, before a bit of work is needed (interviewing for new minions tomorrow).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...before a bit of work is needed (interviewing for new minions tomorrow).
    You should employ Vtec, he seems to think he knows more about tax than you and could save you brazillions.
    In other news I had a hair cut, now my head is cold.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    I started to post the Sunday but got distracted by the brats

Last night was rather excessive - now on the way to Liverpool to watch top gear, but first lunch on a supplier - should be good
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...before a bit of work is needed (interviewing for new minions tomorrow).
    You should employ Vtec, he seems to think he knows more about tax than you and could save you brazillions.
    In other news I had a hair cut, now my head is cold.
    I'm interviewing for a new treasury minion, although that said knowledge of Middle East bank accounts could come in very useful.

Is your head cold all over, or just on one 'patch'? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    I started to post the Sunday but got distracted by the brats

Last night was rather excessive - now on the way to Liverpool to watch top gear, but first lunch on a supplier - should be good
    Make sure you stand at the front so we can see you on BBC prime time :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hoy hoy saveloy smugglers!

Had a brilliant three weeks skiing, had to play golf this morning when i wanted to stay in bed and got back to the bottom feeder making an a4se of the holiday laundry! Surely women are taught how to do laundry from an early age!

Anyhoo my beard needs to hide before work tomorrow.

Ps gave an state agent the keys with the view of flogging our Cambridge operation, i expected nothing to happen, the clowns only gone and sold it for asking price!! Need to find somewhere to rent for six months!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    'sup bumders

It's getting close to revision time so I'm finding myself procrastinating more and more of the interwebs. Not done much today aside from riding bikes. Actually used my mountain bike yesterday for the first time in months, forgotten how much fun it was... figured I'd better get it out and use it as bit as I've been pondering getting into XC racing this year, see if it's any more fun than racing on the road.

Now it's time for some lounging around before some entertainment in the form of TopGear
  • Afternoon Losers!

Busyish day for me really. Spent the afternoon with friends watching the rugby. Sadly we lost :(

Now onto the usual evening antics before heading home to da Hudd.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Is your head cold all over, or just on one 'patch'? :wink:
    All over, it's actually the back of my neck that feels it the most though.