POETSu

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Pee off early, tomorrows Sunday!

Collect the hire bikes later, planning a 100km ride tomorrow to do the strava challange (would be doing 50-60 miles anyway, so not much further on top!), I'll be stuck on a hybrid which will be fun on the 'roads' out here!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    I have man-flu, therefore have had a pants sleep and feel like I'm dying :(

Today is the normal mix of swimming lessons, then family swimming and then some friends are coming over for dinner (along with their 4 kids) along with another couple. They are drinkers and staying over so it will be messy
  • Mehning Losers!

Today is going to involve hopefully buying some Mega Drive games, watching 3 rugby games and basically ignoring the fact I'm single.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Happy valentines day, love you all.
    This is clearly complete nonsense. Lazy morning as is traditional for me at the weekend. Feel betterer than I did yesterday so hopefully manflu is abating. Not much to do today so I shall mostly be loafing.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Gimps,

Supplies bought, hair cut. Just getting some bacon related food for lunch which were having in the car later as we need to drive somewhere to look at a nee piano for Stropteen :roll:

Hope you've all bribed your other half with enough cards/chocs/flowers to get some action this weekend. But if not, don't worry cos 14th March is Steak and Blow Job Day. Mark the calendar so they don't forget :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Happy feeling has gone. A week of the young un being up through the night has finally wore me down and last night's behavior has me thinking it could be something sinister.

Lazy days are worse than busy days so going to have to find something to do to get me through.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Mehning Losers!

Today is going to involve hopefully buying some Mega Drive games, watching 3 rugby games and basically ignoring the fact I'm single.

Laters!

Don't want to shite on your party today on your own but there are only 2 games today. England to smash the i ties
  • Stevo_666
    Mehning Losers!

Laters!
    Go for a walk?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    But if not, don't worry cos 14th March is Steak and Blow Job Day. Mark the calendar so they don't forget :)
    EPO is a veggie. :cry:
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    But if not, don't worry cos 14th March is Steak and Blow Job Day. Mark the calendar so they don't forget :)
    EPO is a veggie. :cry:
    That's no excuse. Apparently Pamela Anderson in a veggie and she once said 'The only meat I put in my mouth walks away happy.' :)
  • Don't want to shite on your party today on your own but there are only 2 games today. England to smash the i ties
    I meant to say 2, pressed the wrong button.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Go for a walk?
    It'd have to be a special walk considering the day ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening terd berglars

Back from skiing in deepest france, did you miss me?

Kisses.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening terd berglars

Kisses.
    Who the fark are you?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening terd berglars

Kisses.
    Who the fark are you?

As above covers it perfectly