Fantasy Friday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Cruddites.
Fantasy Friday as I have to work tomorrow, so its not a real Friday!

Looking forward to a decent ride on Sunday, aiming to complete my Strava 100Km challange, route is just on 60miles so I will have to create an extra 1 mile or so loop at the end to be sure! Bad news is the hire shop are out of MTB's so I'm on a hybrid which has rather a harsh ride to say the least and about 20 miles is on barely made roads, I've ridden smoother section on red trails.
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Last night I didn't go to the gym, I had pizza and sat watching episode after episode of Breaking Bad.This was bad, but oh so good!

Hopefully today will be better than yesterday, and it'll be over quickly.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    morning

Thanks to IT upgrading my phone and computer - I didn't receive any work emails last night, therefore I had a late night call from the acting CFO on tax (where's Stevo or VTec when you need them)?

Today is working from a local branch to minimise work to swim time with the kids and then a romantic meal with the wife :shock:
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !

Went to the gym this morning @ 6:30...trying get back to it after few days of flu.

No local night ride last night ...

Office time now, then off to Cambridge for some tests.

Bicycle / Motorbike show tomorrow in London !

Have a nice day !

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Good moaning,
    Feel like sh!t today as I seem t ohave caught man flu again. Decided to drive in, then looked out the window which confirmed this was a good idea. Need to get to a card shop at some point today, there's a pound shop up the road from the cafe if I'm feeling generous. Other than that not much to report, onwards and upwards...
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning mongs, how's it hanging?

half day for me today, got a tattoo sitting booked for 1, then a hair cut, then I'm off to see the craig Charles funk and soul orchestra tonight. should be good.

laters
  • Morning all. Gym last night, really didn't feel like it but went anyway (I'm really quite proud of myself for doing so, it would have been so easy to stay in and play Skyrim instead). Got some bike lights on order which should be here soon, booked flights and hire car for Andorra next week and got a little something sorted for the girlfriend for V Day tomorrow.

Today will be horrendous I think, but never mind. Tomorrow is Saturday, and will hopefully be a lie-in followed by a bike ride, and it's so close I can smell it.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Busy in here this morning.

Anyway, slow ride in, just wasn't feeling it today. Tea and toast done so might find some work to do this afternoon. Got a meeting to go to later but looking for excuses to dodge it.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    matthew h wrote:
    Thanks to IT upgrading my phone and computer - I didn't receive any work emails last night, therefore I had a late night call from the acting CFO on tax (where's Stevo or VTec when you need them)?
    Who would you rather receive tax advice from? :lol: Anyway, I thought you were the CFO, so have you got an actor in to make it look like you're working? Very Cruddy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Who would you rather receive tax advice from? :lol: Anyway, I thought you were the CFO, so have you got an actor in to make it look like you're working? Very Cruddy.

group :(
  • tlw1
    welshkev wrote:
    morning mongs, how's it hanging?

half day for me today, got a tattoo sitting booked for 1, then a hair cut, then I'm off to see the craig Charles funk and soul orchestra tonight. should be good.

laters

who the feck are you
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Got it. Still need tax advice? My rates are very reasonable and I will take payment in the form of bacon butties at Bike Park Wales :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Got it. Still need tax advice? My rates are very reasonable and I will take payment in the form of bacon butties at Bike Park Wales :)

it wasn't too taxing, even I could answer it :)

You will need the pig based food to recover from the previous nights ale :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Getting badly trolleyed before a downhill day may not be your best option for when we do that black run...