'Nearly There' Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Last night involved Breaking Bad. That was all. This was good.

I really should go to the gym at some point. This is bad.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Great start with a decent commute on the single speed, the rest of the day will probably suck balls. Especially if the kids let the wife know I worked last night rather than spend time with them :(

Later should involve wine as its Thursday
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !!

Slow start for me...

I think Im getting some sort of flu....bleeeee

No KMD last night, no gym this morning, no night MTB....will stay in the bed - lovely !

However, still at work - another day in the office !!

Have a nice one.

Chris
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503

I really should go to the gym at some point. This is bad.

I've told you, come to spin with me, many wiminz in tight leggings to entertain your eyes whilst being tortured by exercise!

In other news, off to see the 'rents tonight, not seen them since New Years day. Will definitely get a good feed but not sure if the nagging will be worth it. Quite often she cooks steak so it might be!

Just a measly few hours work to get through before I find out.....
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Bike is in the car ready for the ride home. I found my shock pump as well so that was a bonus. Work will involve very little work as usual so that's not bad.

Must be time for a cuppa by now.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Got my usual Thursday hangover for the second time this week. Slightly worse than yesterday due to the early start and curry adding a certain pungence to proceedings. Be glad you aren't sharing an office with me. Managed to wobble in this morning, definite tailwind to help me along. :shock:
    Hopefully a quiet day at work today, although I'm sure customers will try and mess things up. Onwards, to tea and chocolate chip shortbreads...
  • OHGODOHGODPLEASEMAKETHEPROBLEMSGOAWAY

Nothing but complaints today, feeling absolutely battered. Good news though, looks like we get to go snowboarding after all, it just won't be for quite as long.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning, Sorry i'm late.

Been in london office today, now i'm out and loafing.
    Parent teacher night tonight so hopefully there will be some milf on display?

Toodles.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    matthew h wrote:
    Great start with a decent commute on the single speed, the rest of the day will probably suck balls. Especially if the kids let the wife know I worked last night rather than spend time with them :(

Surely a decent DVD and some video games and the rug rats will never notice what you were going or in the room or not :)

Evening Gits, I'm out on the beer this evening and about time too as this week has felt way too long. May pedal tomorrow. And only 2 weeks until the first uplift of the year 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Surely a decent DVD and some video games and the rug rats will never notice what you were going or in the room or not :)

Evening Gits, I'm out on the beer this evening and about time too as this week has felt way too long. May pedal tomorrow. And only 2 weeks until the first uplift of the year 8)

Nothing said other than you are not working tonight - so I got away with it

Only two weeks to my first ever uplift! Fancy a beer the night before? ;)