Woes day thread

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Cruddites.

Out in Sunny India again, which is why it looks like this was posted at an ungodly hour! Booking the hire bikes for the weekend bike ride, don't know where we'll be going yet though!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Morning Losers!

I could hae slept another 4 hours I recon today. Staying up watching Breaking Bad is not a good idea, but it is at the same time.

It's Wednesday. Boss is back at work, retard minion is still on day shift and I still need to go to the gym.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all
    Out in not so sunny Hanworth again. Managed to wobble in today which was good. Called out some tool of a podestrian for nearly making a woman fall off her bike as he just strode straight across the front of her. It would seem the world revolved around him and she should have given way to him even though she was on a cycle path. By the time I'd taken my backpack off and fished out my dlock the inconsiderate cnut had gone. :-/
    Not much going on today, I feel like it's Thursday as I was out last night. Watched Ex Machina and had a few beers. Good film, worth a watch and we all know beer is good. More beer tonight with added curry. I'll have an aris like a gatling gun tomorrow.
    Until then tea and bourbons...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Good swim this morning, already followed by work men

Later is babysitting the brats so will probably end up working :(
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Oh yeah, it's Stevo's birthday today. Does that mean he has to get the cakes in?
    Happy birthday old man.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Got my bike put back together last night with a new chainset, chain and cassette so my happy feeling is back. Just need to find my shock pump now.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Afternoon. Hectic day at work. Customers are being hateful today.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Oh yeah, it's Stevo's birthday today. Does that mean he has to get the cakes in?
    Happy birthday old man.

Happy birthday!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy birthday old man.

Happy birthday!
    Ta :)

I have got the cakes in - down my neck just now as it happens :P Now relaxing with some booze.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    The Rookie wrote:
    Morning Cruddites.

Out in Sunny India again, which is why it looks like this was posted at an ungodly hour! Booking the hire bikes for the weekend bike ride, don't know where we'll be going yet though!

I'm going to Delhi tomorrow and Bangalore next Wed ! biking in the city is awful but it is possible to get out if you can get a van and a bike of course. Good singletrack footpaths and rabid dogs!
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: