Sleepy Sunday Morning

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,871
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Not enough sleep, despite the usual cider & wine. Today is rugby for the kids, so basically standing around a freezing cold field whilst the kids have fun and the wife is off swimming :roll:

Later is a ride with some friends and then visit some family, then obviously pub and then top gear

Comments

• schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, was working 5am - 9am today, feels like it should be later in the day now! Ah well if I can stay awake I'll take the bike out for a jaunt!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,525
    Morning Gits,

Up in the frozen North sorting stuff out for parents. Will not be the last trip by a long shot. Drive back down to Kent this afternoon and get ready for a week of work hassle. Roll on the first uplift of the year!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Up most the night then up early to go to the cinema. Taking kids to see Shaun the sheep. Then continuing the search for my shock pump this afternoon.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,327
    Nice day out. Went to watch the large male child play rugby, good first half but we won't mention the second. Lots of people out on very shiny bikes wearing Rapha. They seem to spend more time cleaning their bikes than riding them.
    Had fried dead pig in 3 varieties, might have to go to the pub later.