Hello Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Last night's veggie pizza was good! No bacons was had, but I didn't mind. MissBint is alive and well for all those concerned.

Today I'm at work, and have made my sandwich with extra ham on it.

Off to Bury this weekend, I think there is footballs.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Today is locally based work, which is good after just shy of 28hrs of work and travel in the last two days :(
    Yesterday's was impressive, as the wife arranged for us to go to a quiz for the school, we missed the first half - bright side, apparently I was that grumpy she drove ;)

Later is the pub and then rugby
  • Beltaine
    Beltaine Posts: 166
    Yes, pub and rugby later on for me too.
    ....I don't know why; It's a perfectly cromulent word....
  • tlw1
    Beltaine wrote:
    Yes, pub and rugby later on for me too.

It's the law (though I'm not hopeful)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,

I'm liking this idea of pub of rugby. Might take the dogs on a longer walk tonight ;)

Today if i get through work it will be a good day, if i get through without killing anyone it will even better.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    No sausage involved TKM? Was that because it was too cold to write on it?
    VW I reckon killing someone to death at work could be a good thing, it would certainly give my morale a little boost. I went in to have a chat with the group sales boss yesterday, told him I'm liable to murderise one of the cnuts in here before long. I said I was going to get out of the office for a bit to work on some other projects in the afternoons for a while as that may prolong their lives. He agreed, probably because he was worried he was on the list. Just have to wait a week or so for musical chairs to settle down.
    Not a good day yesterday, EPO still not well and fainted at work, so I had to steal a van and take her to the quacks. They still don't know what's wrong with her and are waiting for results of the endoscopy. Very dull.
    Better news is that it's fryday, yippee. First I need someone to make me a fookin' cup of tea.
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Morning! Currently teaching the photography tutor Photoshop! FML! Can't get the staff these days!
    Someone bring me bacons!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Today can fark off, I'm doing nowt.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Off to Bury this weekend
    If I want it later, can I dig it up?

Morning cruddites, decent ride out last night with a local club, but by heck was it cold, a couple of puncture stops and pedalling off with cold muscles is telling this morning.

Looking forward to the weekend although I'm then off to India on Monday so every ying has it's yang.

Onwards and upwards!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    No sausage involved, no :(
    The Rookie wrote:
    Off to Bury this weekend
    If I want it later, can I dig it up?
    No. It's mine.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • IT's Friday. It's not yet 5, so it's the wrong bit of Friday, but it's better than nothing. Work is being persistently and unfairly work-like, which seems rather off for a Friday afternoon, but what can one do?

Girlfriend is out for a bit of this evening, so vidja games and beer. Possible bike ride tomorrow, work on the house, then more work on the house on Sunday. All too soon the vicious spectre of Monday will loom, and the bright, shining days of weekend will darken and turn to rot. I flippin' hate Mondays.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    VW I reckon killing someone to death at work could be a good thing, it would certainly give my morale a little boost. I went in to have a chat with the group sales boss yesterday, told him I'm liable to murderise one of the cnuts in here before long. I said I was going to get out of the office for a bit to work on some other projects in the afternoons for a while as that may prolong their lives. He agreed, probably because he was worried he was on the list. Just have to wait a week or so for musical chairs to settle down.
    Not a good day yesterday, EPO still not well and fainted at work, so I had to steal a van and take her to the quacks. They still don't know what's wrong with her and are waiting for results of the endoscopy. Very dull.
    Better news is that it's fryday, yippee. First I need someone to make me a fookin' cup of tea.

Hope you find out what is wrong with the EPO
  • veronese68
    Veronese68 wrote:
    No sausage involved, no :(
    No point asking what was written on it in grill the gash then.
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Hope you find out what is wrong with the EPO
    Thanks, it's a worry and not really helping my mood. Obviously being married to a moron isn't doing her much good.
  • Thank crunchie its Fryday

Tonight shall mostly involve curry, a few Krakens and maybe Back to the future 2
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    End of week. Pedalled into work today and am now knackered. Up early tomorrow for a long drive North. Meh.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    End of week. Pedalled into work today and am now knackered. Up early tomorrow for a long drive North. Meh.

Fancy a detour and a cider?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I do but I can't :( Am sorting stuff out re my folks with social services, powers of attorney etc. Lots to do and none of it particularly enjoyable.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I do but I can't :( Am sorting stuff out re my folks with social services, powers of attorney etc. Lots to do and none of it particularly enjoyable.

:cry:
  • Stevo_666
    Not easy but I'll get through it. Had to happen at some point and they've had a decent innings.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Not easy but I'll get through it. Had to happen at some point and they've had a decent innings.

You have got a day of laughing at me coming up - that should make you smile!
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You have got a day of laughing at me coming up - that should make you smile!
    I suppose I should invest in a GoPro and some Elastoplasts :P
  • veronese68
    Hope all went well Stevo, I'm trying to have these conversations with my old man now whilst he is still fit and of sound mind.
    Have you bought a gopro yet? We need video of the upcoming gravity fest to make us all chuckle.

edit, beat me to the gopro comment.
  • Stevo_666
    I got a lot done but there's still loads to do. Its probably a question of how long they can stay in the house with help, but most of the financial stuff is sorted at least. Unfortunately there's only me to do this and I'm a long way away.

Don't think I'll het a GoPro just to put Matt's inaugural DH runs on youtube but there should be plenty to talk about :D