Is it Wednesday? Yes...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

My life seems to be filled with meetings at the moment. I shouldn't complain I suppose, as it means I'm beginning to work closer with the directors, which can only be a good thing...

Today I actually get to rest in the evening! I'm not sure what I'll do, but my legs are still aching from the football on Monday, so I imagine 'not a lot' is the answer.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Got to love a meeting! Mine today is in high wycombe :roll:

Later (much later) when I get home the mother in law will be there :cry:
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    matthew h wrote:
    Got to love a meeting! Mine today is in high wycombe :roll:

Later (much later) when I get home the mother in law will be there :cry:
    Sucks to be you.

Mehning humpdayers,
    Disciplinery meeting cancelled today Yay, Minion 1 called in sick Booooooooooo.

today will be spent sitting in front of a PC waiting on minion work before a night ride on a bicycle in the dark with fellow riders, you should try it, its almost fun and can be used as exercise! Who knew?

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !

Just got back form the gym.

Office time now and off to London later on today.

KMD class in the evening.

No football last night as the pitch was frozen - wen for a quick run though....

Have a nice day !

Chris
  • VWsurfbum wrote:

Mehning humpdayers,
    Wait, what? Have I missed something here? Why did you have a disciplinary meeting? Have you been touching yourself in front of the ladies again?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Mehning humpdayers,
    Wait, what? Have I missed something here? Why did you have a disciplinary meeting? Have you been touching yourself in front of the ladies again?
    Unfortunately not, too cold to be impressive :wink:
    I get the fun these days to hold the meetings and seeing the little shits squirm.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Mehning humpdayers,
    I thought it would be for talking about riding bikes in the CC.
  • VWsurfbum
    Veronese68 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Mehning humpdayers,
    I knew some guys once, they rode bikes, alas they are all in hiding now.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    Morning all,
    My toes are cold, can it please be spring soon? Thought we were going to have a full compliment of staff in for a change, but no, the stroppy little McFuckpig hasn't come in. I will never manage to get out of here to do any of the other jobs I need to do. Stuck talking to customers again. Talking of which I just had one on the phone moaning for 10 minutes. I get why I may have to deal on price for competitive products, but if we are the sole manufacturer why should I do him a deal?
    Wednesday so beers tonight, I need it. Until then I will have to make do with tea and maybe a fondant fancy for the sugar rush.
  • veronese68
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Mehning humpdayers,
    No wonder it's so quiet around here.
  • VWsurfbum
    Veronese68 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Mehning humpdayers,
    No wonder it's so quiet around here.
    I blame Maddie
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I blame Maddie
    Has Gaz been taken in for questioning? Or is he just getting 'busy' with Maddie?
  • VWsurfbum
    Veronese68 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I blame Maddie
    Has Gaz been taken in for questioning? Or is he just getting 'busy' with Maddie?
    Busy, yes we'll call it busy ;)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Well after yesterdays adventure with the snapped chain and blown forks I done a bit of checking. I received the useful suggestion of buying a cow and riding that to work, thus solving the problem of worn out/broken bike parts and lack of milk at work.

A fully grown would cost about £1200 and travels at about 5.5mph. My 12 mile commute would then take about two hours and ten minutes. As I would have then spent all my money on a cow I wouldn't be able to fix my bike in time for the ccc2cc2 in June so I'd be looking at at least 9 hours a day riding a cow. Not sure the other riders at Whinlatter, and everywhere else along the route, would appreciate me riding a cow on the trails so I think it'll work out better for everyone if I just fix my bike.

Today will be spent browsing the internet for good deals on bike parts.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • VWsurfbum
    I think when we're on the CCC2CC2 we should definatly look at hijacking a cow for you?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I think when we're on the CCC2CC2 we should definatly look at hijacking a cow for you?
    Yes, definitely, I'm sure it would be faster and better at staying upright.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    I'm exhausted, OFSTED you have officially broken me. I'm literally dozing off at my desk my eyes keep closing! Help!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • VWsurfbum
    MissBint37 wrote:
    I'm exhausted, OFSTED you have officially broken me. I'm literally dozing off at my desk my eyes keep closing! Help!
    Woo there binty!
    And i thought i'd been missing
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • MissBint37 wrote:
    I'm exhausted, OFSTED you have officially broken me
    Who's a lucky girl then :D

Sat drinking tea when I really should be finishing my best mans speech, not till valentines day so still got a few days left...Onwards to more tea
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    oodboo wrote:
    Well after yesterdays adventure with the snapped chain and blown forks I done a bit of checking. I received the useful suggestion of buying a cow and riding that to work, thus solving the problem of worn out/broken bike parts and lack of milk at work.

A fully grown would cost about £1200 and travels at about 5.5mph. My 12 mile commute would then take about two hours and ten minutes. As I would have then spent all my money on a cow I wouldn't be able to fix my bike in time for the ccc2cc2 in June so I'd be looking at at least 9 hours a day riding a cow. Not sure the other riders at Whinlatter, and everywhere else along the route, would appreciate me riding a cow on the trails so I think it'll work out better for everyone if I just fix my bike.

Today will be spent browsing the internet for good deals on bike parts.
    Why do you need a cow if you're married?

Just spent a day that feels like a salmon swimming upstream. A lot of effort and you end up copping it at the end. Brilliant conversation with boss about recruiting. Boss wants to replace outgoing old boy with someone rltalented and skillful. But doesn't want to pay any more than outgoing old boy is getting. Durr.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Brilliant conversation with boss about recruiting. Boss wants to replace outgoing old boy with someone rltalented and skillful. But doesn't want to pay any more than outgoing old boy is getting. Durr.
    Did he say what talents and skills? Some hookers are talented and skilful, although you might only get ugly ones depending on what the old boy was getting paid.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Brilliant conversation with boss about recruiting. Boss wants to replace outgoing old boy with someone rltalented and skillful. But doesn't want to pay any more than outgoing old boy is getting. Durr.
    Did he say what talents and skills? Some hookers are talented and skilful, although you might only get ugly ones depending on what the old boy was getting paid.

is there a story here?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

is there a story here?
    Go on V68, spill the beans...

I shall recruit on my usual criteria :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    No tale to tell. I was just thinking of other talents that might be useful. Would certainly be more useful than most of the phucktards in our office.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    No tale to tell. I was just thinking of other talents that might be useful. Would certainly be more useful than most of the phucktards in our office.
    Never mind.

I am hoping I get some female candidates then I can hire the one with the biggest norks.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Never mind.

I am hoping I get some female candidates then I can hire the one with the biggest norks.

That is disgusting

(Doing the same on Monday)