Painful Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Football last night was good, but I think I'm going to ache for a couple of days.

Had various meetings yesterday about future plans. I've had some of my own plans, so I'm meeting a director tomorrow to talk about them. Should be interesting.

I think I have a meeting in Bury tonight, but I'm not sure.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Good luck with your MD TKM !!

White morning here - love it!!

No gym this morning.

Office time now to catch up with paperwork.

Hopefully football night tonight if the pitch is not frozen !

Have a nice day chaps !

Chris
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    today is doomed to be pants.

After driving 10 miles to the swimming pool, realised I had left my laptop at home so had to fly back and only got 25 mins of swimming.

Been in the office for half an hour and already the day seems to be unraveling:(
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning feckwads,

Not been able to post nonsense as much in recent months so decided i will make the effort a bit more now work is a little bit more in control. I have ridden bikes too, i'm sure some of you might enjoy trying it?

anyhow Minion 2 is out getting me bacons and i've only had 1 coffee so still a bit groucho.

Onwards to repetitive spreadsheets and talking loudly.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Ugh. Severely hacked off of Hanworth here. I work with a bunch of unreliable cockwombles. When I pointed this out the most unreliable and stroppiest started to argue. Amazing how quickly he backed down when he realised quite how angry I was. I was supposed to be coming in late and looking after the Mrs this morning, but rushed to get in because the others are so unreliable. Anyway, had a great ride in through a snowy park on the Cotic. Didn't manage to get any pictures as I was in a rush. Got a bit of a soggy aris', I really need to get an order in to Mucky Nutz for some bits of plastic sheet cut into funny shapes. Hopefully the day will get better, I might go to the cafe to force it to get better. Until then, tea and chocolate chip cookies.
  • Too many beers last night so feeling a little rough this morning, I'm sure a blast round Whinlatter will clear my head. Until then it's bacon sarnies and Lucozade :lol:

Back to work tomorrow to deal with the halfwits.....bahhh

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites (still just!) painful indeed as I pulled a quad last night riding home so had to take it really easy on the way in until I was fully warmed up, then scalped a guy 20 years younger than me on his fancy road bike (Ha!)....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Shoot ride in this morning. Snapped the chain and blew my forks within the first mile. Would've just went back home and got in the car instead but the car was at work. Whole drivetrain is worn so I need to replace the lot, I knew about that but now I need to either get my forks fixed or replaced as well. And to top it off, no milk.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Get some Rigid!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    oodboo wrote:
    Shoot ride in this morning. Snapped the chain and blew my forks within the first mile. Would've just went back home and got in the car instead but the car was at work. Whole drivetrain is worn so I need to replace the lot, I knew about that but now I need to either get my forks fixed or replaced as well. And to top it off, no milk.
    I can see an easy solution here.

Buy a cow, ride it to work, have milk on "tap"
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard....

Is it Friday yet?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

:)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Gimps,

Quite a bit of snow coming down on the ride in this morning - bleedin stuff kept getting in my eyes which made the first few miles quite 'interesting'. Going home was more fun as I got to annoy some roadies who can't stand being burned off by someone riding a hybrid :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]