Abusive kids!

Dannyboy95
Dannyboy95 Posts: 245
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning flemwads!

Went for a pint with my mate last night and he was telling me that he went for a ride and did his usual circuit and on his was back home bumped into 2 young polite gentlemen aged about 11 or 12 anyway they were shouting 'w*nker' at him so my mate proceeded to confront the young lads with the obligatory 'who do you think your talking to' ect ect. So he did another loop of his circuit and bumped into the same lads and they shouted it again so he confronted them again threatening 'i take you to your parents house' blah blah. My take on this is he has made a school boy error (no pun intended) he has given the lads exactly what they wanted and that is a reaction. The best thing he could have done was to completely ignore them but instead he gave them a reaction twice. I told my mate this and he kicked off saying 'why should I let them get away with it'. Personally no one likes foul mouthed little scroutes but at the end of the day there kids still sh*tting yellow. Anyone had an experience like that?
cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
Current Bike-TREK 4500
Previous Bikes
:Giant Roam 3
:Bianchi Nirone 7

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    You just need a good come back, their tiny minds can't cope with it and they just slope off in to the night.
    Last time I saw teenagers call a bloke a w@nker he just said "shame your dad wasn't one" and although it was fairly crap as a come back they were stumped.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    ride at that them at speed - scare the ferkers
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I've not had such an experience since I was a teenager.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Riding home the other week through the woods I passed a few kids who threatened to "milk me". I just laughed and explained that it sounds like they want to suck me off and advised them to think of a better threat next time.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • If they were male that sounds like an awful threat. But perhaps you like that sort of thing ;-)
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    They were male, the one who said it was promptly ridiculed by his mates when I explained how it came across. Anyway, it's not the mouth on your obvious that makes you gay, it's the obvious in your mouth.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Great stuff hahah
    cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
    :Giant Roam 3
    :Bianchi Nirone 7
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,471
    As this is the CC: if you think you can 'ave them, leave them in a ditch with their head pointing backwards (leave out the hooker stuff before that). If not, pedal like feck and give them some verbal.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Came across a couple who thought sticking a large tree branch in the middle of a road was fun. Collared them near their home. One pissed himself !
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    oodboo wrote:
    Riding home the other week through the woods I passed a few kids who threatened to "milk me". I just laughed and explained that it sounds like they want to suck me off and advised them to think of a better threat next time.

Are you sure it wasnt Halloween night and they didnt mean 'treat or trick' ??...