Back to work Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I've had a fantastic weekend, mainly with one of my female friends. No sexytime happened, but I helped her buy and install a new TV, went into town for a bit, and I even had curry with her and another femal friend yesterday. It really was an awesome weekend.

Fark today.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Mongs,

Freezing cold and I'm sat at the dentist waiting for a new crown to be fitted after an old one fell out. There may be some dribbling later, and if I'm lucky I will get a sneaky beer in after work :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    In pain after a decent bike ride yesterday. Morning has started well with a swim, just this work thing to contend with now
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !!

Nice and crispy morning here -4.5C - Love it - its winter isn't it ??

Gym @ 6:45.
    Office time now.
    Nice ride out yesterday with local group: cold, windy, wet, boggy...that's what you call MTB - Love it !!

Have a nice day!

Chris
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Mehning Losers!

I've had a fantastic weekend, mainly with one of my female friends. No sexytime happened, but I helped her buy and install a new TV, went into town for a bit, and I even had curry with her and another femal friend yesterday. It really was an awesome weekend.

Fark today.

Laters!
    Sounds like you're in the gay friend zone.

Morning saddle sniffers

Weekend was farked thanks to the whole "you're always there when you family need you" sort of thing. Very little sleep, loads of driving, lifting, carrying etc that goes with a house move. Was asked to help for one day, which became two plus this morning so no time with the kids or the missus. Four hours sleep last night so if I fall asleep at my desk, don't wake me.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Bit chilly out. Had to drive in as I have to take the EPO to the hospital later for an endoscopy. Must admit that doesn't sound very nice. I hope at least they use a compact camera and don't make her swallow an SLR. At least that means I get out of here early. It's rather busy as there are 3 people off today. It would also make my life a lot easier if customers weren't complete phucktards.
    I hate Mondays but I have tried to remedy this by consuming tea and bourbons, didn't help. Need beer.
  • Afternoon girls, weekend was a waste of time as on 12hr night shift Fri to Sun but means I'm on a couple of rest days now so beers tonight then off biking in the morning after dropping the rug rats off at school........woop woop.

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • Stevo_666
    Sneaky beer had :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Evening beeyatches, I've come out of hiding to moan.

We had to call today, OFSTED.... Argh.

2 days of hell to follow and I didn't get home from work til an hour ago. Zzzzzz.

We had none of this at the airline, they even paid me to sleep...I wanna go back wahhhhhhh.
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Stevo_666
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Evening beeyatches, I've come out of hiding to moan.

We had to call today, OFSTED.... Argh.

2 days of hell to follow and I didn't get home from work til an hour ago. Zzzzzz.

We had none of this at the airline, they even paid me to sleep...I wanna go back wahhhhhhh.
    Welcome back Binty :)

At least post a pic of yourself for us poor pervs. Even Foxc has disappeared after failing to pull on the forum :wink: