Finally Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Today is the usual swimming lessons and then an assessment at the gym (I assume its to see if I'm awesome), then swimming with the kids.

Later is the curry house with some friends - should be good

But first, I need to do some work :(

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Dropped car off to get fan belt sorted, stopped off for coffee and brekkie at Maccy D's :oops: as its the only place on the way serving coffee. Later will be putting all my ski gear away and catching up with loads of mundane crap. Then its footy time later - big game today...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!

Great nights sleep. Might have something to do with the JD and Coke I was drinking. Today, I have no plans. This is good, it means I'm going to relax.

Awesomes!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Afternoon all,
    Bit of house tidying today. In laws coming over tomorrow so the EPO wants everything clean and tidy. It's grim out so at least I can stay indoors.
    Out to the pub with an old school friend later, hope it's dry as I'm hoping to pedal over so as to avoid public transport. Old pub hack off road over Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common. 5 miles in London from my door to the pub and only a few hundred yards on road. Might be a bit muddy when I get there. Should be fun though.
  • matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Today is the usual swimming lessons and then an assessment at the gym (I assume its to see if I'm awesome), then swimming with the kids.

You do realise this is a cycling website, don't you??
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • matthew h wrote:
    Morning

You do realise this is a cycling website, don't you??
    Who the fark is this guy!?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro