Fridayyyyy!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

The weekend is nigh, and I cannot wait until 4pm.

My boss let me leave early yesterday because of the snow. I had a fast, quiet journey home, and got back in pretty much record time! Thanks boss! I had to cancel the veggie pizza with MissBint though, as she wasn't sure how she'd get back home if the buses stopped running. Ah well.

Today, work, then Bury.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Its Friday indeed !!! However, looking at the piles of paperwork on my desk its going to be a loooooong Friday.

Nice ride last night with local group - bit of snow but its winter time, isn't it ??

Have a nice one.

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,303
    So, TKM spent the evening vigorously polishing the writing off his sausage.
    Morning all,
    Bit chilly out there, slow wobble in via the post office to collect an envelope that had to be signed for. No idea what it is, maybe I should open it.
    Anyway, thank fark it's Fryday. Dead piggy is calling me. Until then tea and bourbon creams.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites,
    I have to confess to not cycling to work today as my road was frozen rutted ice and I had as much chance of negotiating that safely as I have winning the XC gold in Rio. Good decision as the rest of my route was just 2 wheels tracks each way through lots of slush with no water clearing off the road.

Looking forward to the weekend and building up a bike for the daughters current squeeze so he can fall off at Cannock with her.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,863
    Morning

Good swim this morning, straight into work meh

I can't wait for pub later
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Drove to work, bike is in the car to get me across town later to pick up a van.
    TFI Fryday. TFI payday.
    Shoot weekend of moving someone though, hence the van.

Snack time
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,863
    oodboo wrote:
    Drove to work, bike is in the car to get me across town later to pick up a van.
    TFI Fryday. TFI payday.
    Shoot weekend of moving someone though, hence the van.

Snack time

Lies, it's dead hookers
  • Beltaine
    Beltaine Posts: 166
    Male ones, too ! :lol:
    ....I don't know why; It's a perfectly cromulent word....
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I had to cancel the veggie pizza with MissBint though, as she wasn't sure how she'd get back home if the buses stopped running. Ah well.

The correct response to this is that she wouldn't need to go home, she could have stopped at your place :wink:

Not a great deal occurring for me today other than getting wound up by management as usual :roll:

Tonight and this weekend will mainly involve sorting out stuff for the house move.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,481
    arran77 wrote:

Not a great deal occurring for me today other than getting wound up by management as usual :roll:
    Were they trying to make you do some work? :P

End of a 3 day week and I'm tucking into some hot chilli chicken for lunch. Roll on home time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    So, TKM spent the evening vigorously polishing the writing off his sausage.
    That was always going to be the case. Nice walk.
    arran77 wrote:
    I had to cancel the veggie pizza with MissBint though, as she wasn't sure how she'd get back home if the buses stopped running. Ah well.
    The correct response to this is that she wouldn't need to go home, she could have stopped at your place :wink:
    Not sure her fella would have been to impressed!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,303
    I've nearly made it through the day and I haven't killed anyone yet. Why are people so f'ing stupid? 40 minutes to go, will they all survive?