rosebikes.co.uk

Ferrals
Ferrals Posts: 785
edited February 2015 in MTB buying advice
I am after a rocket ron tubeless easy tyre (the racing ralph TE tyre I've got was ridiculously easy to set up and never once leaked air :) ). Nowhere in the uk has them in stock - in fact the only place I've seen them in stock anywhere is on rosebikes.co.uk (actually Germany). As people say sometimes buying over the net from abroad you sometimes find you actually get a slightly different tyre (i.e find its an older version tubeless ready not tubeless easy), i just wanted to check that Rose are generally spot on with stock.

whats the typical postage time from Germany if people have used them?

Comments

• WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    I've used Rosebikes loads and they have always been fine, postage has been about 5 days max.
    If you want to know what their exact stock is give them a call they do speak English
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    not ordered from Rose but know people who have. I've ordered from bike-discount.de a few times and it takes about 3 days to get here.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    I've used various German shops: Starbike, Rose, Bike-Discount, R2 Bike and Action Sports, all 2-5 days (it varies), but never had any issues with stock. If they're advertising the Tubeless Easy variant then you'd have a good case to send them back if they were old tyres, false advertising and that.
  • Ferrals
    Cool I'll give it a crack. they actually give stock number on the website so i'm sure it will be the right tyre and they do free returns so if its not, like you say shouldnt be a problem
  • Ferrals
    For the record, I ordered latish Thurs afternoon in the end and the tyre arrived today, pretty good considering the weekend. And it was the right tubeless easy version :-)