Snowed in Thursday?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well the snow fell, and fell, and fell last night, and it's planned to carry on all of today. My workplace is in the city centre, so I doubt we'll be closed, but they always send me home if the weather is bad in da Hudd. Is there any point me going in? I hope not!

Depending on the weather, I have no idea what todays plans are. I do know that I'm meeting MissBint tonight for veggie pizza. I may bring some chicken with me to add to it.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    I do know that I'm meeting MissBint tonight for veggie pizza. I may bring some chicken with me to add to it.

Not heard that name in a while. Re: the chicken, take a sausage instead!

No snow here, but need working from home so no swimming this morning. Nothing planned later so might try the gym but to be honest that sounds a little boring
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Even better, write 'Hello from Supersonic' on the sausage :)

Morning Gits, on a crowded train headed for the big smoke. Beer and curry tonight to ease me back into the London routine after the holiday. Must cycle tomorrow despite the pants weather!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Even better, write it on your obvious.

Women love that.

Morning bitches,

Breakfast chef hasn't shown up. Ordinarily not a problem as I can just do it myself. Today however, my minion has called in sick meaning I have no staff for the first 2 hours of breakfast.

Today will clearly be testing.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Slow star for me this morning after last night KMD training...

Gym at 7am (usually @ 6-6:30am);

Office time now, site visit later on today...

F..king paperwork/reports sitting on my desk to be done by the end of the week !!!!!

Night ride with local group tonight...might be cold !

Have a nice day!
  • ste_t wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Even better, write it on your obvious.

Women love that.
    Except it would only say "Hello fr"
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Better than only being able to write "Hi" which if it's that cold isn't out of the question.
    Slight excess of beer last night so feeling a little shabby. Drove in today as I have to do an early runner, a ride might have cleared my head a little better. Actually quite a nice day here, cold but clear and dry. Traffic was heavy, but bearable. I could do with another cup of tea. Should I just make it myself, ask someone else or just make lots of unsubtle coughing noises? Lots of tough decisions to be made here.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    No milk Thursday for me. Going to have to go get some, or sent out a minion.

Usual work meh, arrived here in the car though so nice and clean and warm and dry. Suppose the car does have advantages on lazy days.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    oodboo wrote:
    Suppose the car does have advantages on lazy days.
    That it does, the downside is I really struggle to just sit in traffic nowadays. Usually this is only my problem, until I forget I'm in a car and filter pass a line of traffic that is. :oops: