Not the Mamas and the Papas Sunday Sunday thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,330
edited January 2015 in The bottom bracket
Roast Chicken for dinner with all the trimmings.

Thing two (2yrs 4 months) pulls the Broccoli off her plate and says "It's all right tree" in a sorry sort of voice.

Where tf is everyone? Even the flies that surround the absent tur,,, sorry, crudder have disappeared.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    One crudder reporting for duty

Great family day today, with the highlight being rugrat ones first time out with the local rugby club - he hasn't stopped smiling since
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Excellent, glad he enjoyed it. My rather larger lump had rugby training today, also came home grinning like a loon and covered in mud. Another match next week. His mother is not allowed to watch, she will shout to much and may attack any member of the other team that hurts her 'little' boy.
    Nice day today, walk and a pint by the river with various members of extended family then food at my parents. Sneaky drink this evening just to polish the weeknd off as it started.
    Do I count as a crudder?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Roast Chicken for dinner with all the trimmings.

Thing two (2yrs 4 months) pulls the Broccoli off her plate and says "It's all right tree" in a sorry sort of voice.

Fancy making the veg look like foliage, wait 'till she finds out where the little chick went... :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    At one of our Christmas parties a few years back a man in his late 50s picked up a piece of broccoli and demanded to know "what are these little trees then?" as he'd never seen broccoli before.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,479

Where tf is everyone? Even the flies that surround the absent tur,,, sorry, crudder have disappeared.
    Some people are busy having gravity related fun. Don't worry, I'll be irritating you as usual later this week :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Some people are busy having gravity related fun. Don't worry, I'll be irritating you as usual later this week :wink:

Ah good. It does get pretty dull around here when everybody is being all nicey nicey.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Ah good. It does get pretty dull around here when everybody is being all nicey nicey.
    Up yours Pinarello, spouting the usual rubbish I see.

Anyway, My girlfriend told me I suffer from a lack of imagination.

I said, "Yeah? Well you suffer from a lack of imagination."

That showed her.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    Seantheconn on BR at this time of night! Has the track pump packed up?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Bridzilla is currently googling wedding dresses.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    seanoconn wrote:

On eBay? ;)
  • pinno
    Belinska O'Connor. Not sure it rolls of the tongue. I guess that's a little 'Guinness Vodka'.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Belinska O'Connor. Not sure it rolls of the tongue. I guess that's a little 'Guinness Vodka'.

:roll:
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Remember, there is a substance that reduces women's sex drive by 90%. Its called wedding cake.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Remember, there is a substance that reduces women's sex drive by 90%. Its called wedding cake.
    How do you stop a woman giving you a blow job? Marry her.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    How do you stop a woman giving you a blow job? Marry her.
    The reason why all brides smile in their wedding pics is because they know they've just dished out their last BJ.