Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

My head is spinning. I really don't want to go to work, but I kind of need to. Might see if I can get sent home early.

I've just taken the last paracetamol I can find in the house, this is a bad sign.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

...another day...6:45 gym, now office time (a lot to do after my holiday break);
    Football nigh tonight - I might even cycle there who knows ?!

Have a nice day.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Good ride into work and now ready for meh
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning fistees,
    Feeling a bit rubbish this morning, didn't sleep well and cold and shivery. Wobbled in to try and get myself going, passed an old lady on a shopping bike so I laughed at how feeble she was. At work now and on my second cup of tea. Already got customers moaning that shipping companies are not doing what they are meant to. I might have to kill someone.
    Until then lets see if tea and biscuits lift my mood. Maybe pink wafers are in order.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Back to school today after skiving yesterday. Bike is in the car so that I can ride home and then back in tomorrow and store it in the car. Can't believe there's no safe hiding place for my bike in this school. It's a canny big school as well.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Sitting in Zurich airport waiting for flight back to London. Skiing over for 2015, work tomorrow. Meh.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]