Mehnday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Worse than going back to work on a Monday, is going back to work with a stinking cold :evil:

Today is work, followed by football, though I'm beginning to doubt whether I should football or not.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Its not a cold, its aids

Morning

Good start to the day with a decent swim, assume it's going to go downhill from here :(
  • matthew h wrote:
    Its not a cold, its aids
    And Bad Aids at that!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Warm and moist on the ride in, unfortunately that was the weather. Should be a fairly standard Monday, unless some sort of shitstorm lands in my lap. You'd think that was unlikely but some people seem to think bits for old cars are a matter of life and death.
    TKM to get rid of aids worms you need to contract something bigger and badder. Ebola spiders should do the job.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites!

Good to be back in blighty, wet ride in this morning, but not too bad, not sure of plans later!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Sacked off work to look after poorly kids today. Back to work tomorrow, it's easier.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava