ELV Presents: 6 Days of Winter

mclarent
mclarent Posts: 784
edited January 2015 in Amateur race
Pleased to announced this year's Winter Series at Hog Hill! BC details and online entry here.

As usual, it's a 6 round series. Entry online, on the day, or enter all 6 races online before the first race of the series and get one race free! To enter all races at once, go to Round 1 and select the "Full Series" option, your entry will automatically be applied to all events.

One-off series registration fee of £5 - buy your number - payable at first sign-on

2/3 league points based on Reg A (1st 15 points to 10th 1 point) with prize fund split between top 10 overall at end of series.

4ths - if you're promoted your series fee will be refunded or rolled into the 2/3/4 (with a chance to win series prize money!).

15900687928_12fc6021f6_b.jpg
"And the Lord said unto Cain, 'where is Abel thy brother?' And he said, 'I know not: I dropped him on the climb up to the motorway bridge'."
- eccolafilosofiadelpedale

Comments

• Who is planning to be there on Saturday?
  • mclarent
    mclarent Posts: 784
    Been a great turn out so far, just to let everyone know we're adding a women's race for the last 3 weeks: next week is a 234, the week after an E1234, and the final week a 234.

Tight in the series standings, with five points between 1st and 4th. Full table and results on http://www.eastlondonvelo.cc/
    "And the Lord said unto Cain, 'where is Abel thy brother?' And he said, 'I know not: I dropped him on the climb up to the motorway bridge'."
    - eccolafilosofiadelpedale