Gotta Love Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! It doesn't feel like one though, it's been a quiet week. Not complaining though, bring on the weekend!

Usual work meh, then driving over to Bury as per usual. There's a football game tomorrow vs Carlisle. We'll find out if the pitch got ruined from last week.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Bah, beaten to it.

Sat at City airport stuffing my face with a full English and slurping tea. Flight goes in less than an hour so I'm getting into proper holiday mood now and work can fark off for few days.

Later mongs...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Afternoon Cruddites, good day indeed as I will be heading home later, downside is that the plane is rammed and due to my late change of booking I have a shite seat, oh well maybe I'll get an upgrade if I'm lucky! This is a 10hr flight!

Meanwhile today is a mass of meetings as is usual on the last day!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Yeah Friday - still got to get through work though :(

In the local branch today so had time for a decent run. But as its board pack day won't get away in time for beer with v68 and a load of beardy real ale drinkers :(
  • Beltaine
    Beltaine Posts: 166
    'Board pack day' ? Some sort of Shropshire devil summoning ceremony ?
    ....I don't know why; It's a perfectly cromulent word....
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Maybe Matt's turned hippy and going snowboarding. Bit chilly for surfing.
    Sat in the Cherwell Valley services having had a very lacklustre full English. Onwards to a customer before beer, bikes and beardy wierdys. Apparently there will be people training on track whilst we are drinking, hopefully not too drunk. There may be a couple of races this evening, hopefully I will still be standing.
    Back to the drudgery of the M40, at least it's light now.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Maybe Matt's turned hippy and going snowboarding. Bit chilly for surfing.
    Sat in the Cherwell Valley services having had a very lacklustre full English. Onwards to a customer before beer, bikes and beardy wierdys. Apparently there will be people training on track whilst we are drinking, hopefully not too drunk. There may be a couple of races this evening, hopefully I will still be standing.
    Back to the drudgery of the M40, at least it's light now.

Our branch is just of the m6 in Stoke if you fancy another break
  • tlw1
    Beltaine wrote:
    'Board pack day' ? Some sort of Shropshire devil summoning ceremony ?

I wish :(
  • Beltaine
    Beltaine Posts: 166
    Lol ! :P
    ....I don't know why; It's a perfectly cromulent word....
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning mongs,

how goes it? been busy with work. I've done about 1200 miles this week and only 1 short ride!

but anyway TFIF but no bacons in sight :(

laters
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Cuppa tea, hobnobs and work done for the day. Just got to keep this seat warn until half 5 now.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Night ride last night, bit of an issue with rear granny ring use, chain ending up between the spokes and cassette, poss bent derailleur I think, will check it out tonight.

Legs slightly sore on this mornings work commute but tea, Chelsea buns and tinterweb, that's the day sorted!

Tally ho!
    Paracyclist
    @Bigmitch_racing
    2010 Specialized Tricross (commuter)
    2014 Whyte T129-S
    2016 Specialized Tarmac Ultegra Di2
    Big Mitch - YouTube