VERY Cheap Belkin Team Clothing

mfin
mfin Posts: 6,729
edited February 2015 in Road general
http://www.belkin.com/uk/Products/Collections/c/WSPCT/

Jersey down from £69.99 to £9.99 (Santini)
2013 Jersey down from £49.99 to £4.99
Bib Shorts down from £79.99 to £14.99 (Santini)

...plus a few other items there.

Comments

• ivanoile
    ivanoile Posts: 202
    Any idea where to find helmet from Belkin team?
  • holiver
    holiver Posts: 729
    Quite the opportunity to be a full kit w*nker!

Good looking kit though.
  • ivanoile wrote:

Don't know - but for £20 I am gonna look like a helmet
  • ivanoile wrote:

Don't know - but for £20 I am gonna look like a helmet
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    Belkin team? Soooo last season! :)
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Tuh - its RETRO ! Its cool ! :-)
  • diy
    diy Posts: 6,473
    At those prices I don't give a ****
    thanks for the link
  • Very good prices, good kit
  • tonye_n
    tonye_n Posts: 832
    diy wrote:
    At those prices I don't give a ****
    thanks for the link

This^^
  • jjsh
    jjsh Posts: 142
    Aye, good spot, many thanks. For £25, to get non knock off bib shorts and top, I don't care if I feature in Team Kit W@nk3rz front page for a year.

In fact I might secretly enjoy it. :lol:
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    edited January 2015
    So ..... 5'10" 74Kg 33" waist - do I go 'Large' rather than Medium for both shorts and top? I'm on the borderline for both but on the slim side for the shorts' waist. However, I believe Santini to be on the small side?
  • Just ordered mine, thanks for the link. I 'sized up' to large based on the above advice too. Would have bought a polo shirt but they only have extreme sizes left.
  • vimfuego
    vimfuego Posts: 1,783
    Nice. £15 for some new bibshorts. Can't argue with that.
    CS7
    Surrey Hills
    What's a Zwift?
  • Tjgoodhew
    Tjgoodhew Posts: 628
    Thanks for the link.

Bibs ordered. Couldn't bring myself to get the top too and be a full kit w888r.

Im guessing they will actually be a decent piece of kit with the RRP in mind
    Cannondale Caad8
    Canyon Aeroad 8.0

http://www.strava.com/athletes/goodhewt
  • diy
    diy Posts: 6,473
    I went Medium - I'm a 30/31" waist and hoping to get back to 69-70kg this summer :D

I ordered 2 sets to be a double team kit *** - I destroy bibs, with sweat, spinning and MTBing in them :shock:
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Bear in mind guys on the Jerseys that the £5 2013 one sizes differently to the £10 Santini one. Only large is available on the £5 one and it says for this the chest is 41-42.5. On the £10 Santini one that would be XL.

Double check for yourselves though obviously.
  • bazzer2
    bazzer2 Posts: 189
    EXCELLENT spot - thanks very much! :)
  • They've sold out of medium bibs, but still have small and medium in stock atm.

That was a good spot- would have liked a pair of decent bibs at that price, no matter what they look like!
  • Geo555
    Geo555 Posts: 96
    You can get the jerseys postage free if you buy from their ebay store.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cycling-/7294 ... n_store_uk
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Anyone else been unable to order because the website locks up after you have entered your personal details? I'm trying to order as a guest, no account, and can't get past the order confirmation screen after you enter your personals - goes blank white and locks up ..........
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    I got through after a couple of goes, and a mate has aso ordered this afternoon, I did it as a guest - good luck
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    I got through after a couple of goes, and a mate has aso ordered this afternoon, I did it as a guest - good luck

Cool - thank you. Have tried calling them but utterly ineffectual call centre staff. Along the lines of Planet X but even worse ...........

So far failed from work computers x2, home pc and I-pad but will not be deterred from a bargain!

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942

Cool - thank you. Have tried calling them but utterly ineffectual call centre staff. Along the lines of Planet X but even worse ...........

So far failed from work computers x2, home pc and I-pad but will not be deterred from a bargain!

my errors were caused by the information not being correct I put in ie a blank space after email address,and a space between dialing code and number, doesn't normally matter, but that site seems to be a stickler for its own rules
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    I ordered 2 pairs of bib-shorts along with 3 jerseys and a t-shirt from them a few months back when these deals started, and the bibs never arrived (nor did the money come out of my account for them) but the rest did. Odd
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....
  • From the Belkin Facebook page:

"Celebrate 2015! Take £20.15 off your order of £100 or more + Free Delivery with the code HELLO2015"

Did a group order with lads from work: 4 bibs, 4 jerseys, £80 total. Free delivery when you spend over £40. Talk about full kit w4nk3rs, we will be 4 x full kit w4nk3rs. At least I'll have a lead out train for my fantastic 11mph sprint finish at the pub car park.
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Hahaha! :D
  • I just bought a Belkin wifi range extender and it's very good, but that green would clash terribly with my blue bike!
  • Matthewfalle
    From the Belkin Facebook page:

"Celebrate 2015! Take £20.15 off your order of £100 or more + Free Delivery with the code HELLO2015"

Did a group order with lads from work: 4 bibs, 4 jerseys, £80 total. Free delivery when you spend over £40. Talk about full kit w4nk3rs, we will be 4 x full kit w4nk3rs. At least I'll have a lead out train for my fantastic 11mph sprint finish at the pub car park.
    :)

3 of us from work are trying to do the same if I can get the site to work - half to annoy the local heroes, half for the giggle.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • rhysyd
    rhysyd Posts: 141
    Bibs sold out on website but there on ebay still for £29.99 though, which is still a good bargain ive just bought some DHB bibs for that price!
  • Matthewfalle
    No large bibs available so have given up in a fit of pique and rage. Stupid bloody stupid bloody Internet site and call centre who can't take orders over the 'phone..............

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.