Pinarello dogma

mallorcajeff
mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
edited January 2015 in Your road bikes
Well having not been out on the bike for six months i thought i would put a new bike together to try and re light the fire as it were. Ive still got the addict hanging on the wall and its going to be/is for sale but im putting this together for this years ride. First build to the spec i want. Some will wince at my choices but its my arse that will have to ride it so i guess that matters most to me.

Bought the bike complete with campag chorus 11speed and stripped it back to a frame.
Have ordered new headset besrings, and put new bb in
Bought dura ace 9000 groupset. Going from dura ace di2 to dura space manual purely for a change. I love the di2 and its been simply amazing in mallorca but time to move on.
Going to put osymetric chain ring on
Trp titsnium brakes
Reynold attack carbon wheels
3 t bars
Pro vibe stem still yet to arrive and and a few more bits.
Going to build it up this weekend once the rest of the post arrives,
Only got the bike last week but is my first build and enjoying putting everything on it i like rather than what a factory dictates.
Set up to my geometry just got to put it together now but heres a rough mock up. Finished item this weekend baring no problems.
Now just need to find a job! Now the bikes getting sorted time to concentrate on some work :-(

Comments

• mallorcajeff
    imagejpg5_zps0e4402d5.jpg
    imagejpg3_zps22a70594.jpg
    imagejpg2_zpsefc13c84.jpg
    imagejpg4_zps57ba3327.jpg
    imagejpg1_zps4d9ab7da.jpg
    imagejpg6_zpsde241c80.jpg
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Where's the Dogma? I can only see an Addict in those pics :D
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • mallorcajeff
    Im still undecided.will probably finish it and keep the Scott. Love that bike.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Im still undecided.will probably finish it and keep the Scott. Love that bike.

I would too, I always regret not buying the Addict HTC that Westbrooks were selling for a bargain, it was ordered and then the buyer pulled out. It was UCI illegal and in my size :D:(

I have the new Addict but it's not quite the same...
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • mallorcajeff
    Shame! Have to say best bike i have ever ridden. The dura ace di2 on it is faultless too. I am going to sell it though as having just moved back to the uk the expenses have taken somewhat a hammering. Going to put new bar tape on it and then re advertise it once the suns out. :-(