F**k*d up forum day thread

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Now they should have done the update (not upgrade) on a Thursday allowing me an extra F!

Anyone else keep getting gateway errors when posting, I know some are as I see the double posts - nice one on the Beta testing guys!

Still stuck in India, want to get back and get on the bike dammit!

Have a good day cruddites, vegetable curry for lunch today (OK every working day, so not a hard prediction) the choice is whether to follow up with a Cornetto, a bit pricey at 25p each since the Rupee went up against the pound!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, new jobs shifts start at 5am, getting up at 4 is a laugh!

Forum seems okay for me, but too tired to notice otherwise.
  • Morning Losers!

I had trouble posting last night, but I'll see what happens when I post this in a second.

Everything is covered in 5" of snow here in da Hudd. Everything that is, except the main roads, so I'm still going to work :roll:

After work I'll go to the gym, then it's film night. Not sure what to watch though, so will spend the day browsing to see what's good.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning 'tards,
    It's Thursday and normal service has definitely resumed in that I have a hangover. No idea if the forum is playing ball. Touch chilly on my wobble in to work, but not too bad. It certainly beats sitting in traffic. Should be reasonably busy today as I am off tomorrow heading up to the frozen wastelands of the North to drink beer.
    Until then tea and paracetemol.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning tarts and vicars,

Didn't post yesterday as the predicted Y2K meltdown might have penetrated my tin foil head gear and killed me dead! Or i just CBA!

Day off waiting in for estate agent type to take photos and promise the moon on a stick, sorry if any of you are in that business but you're all d1cks! And car dealers! And Audi drivers............i digress.

Some ski holiday packing will also occur, really cannot wait.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • wassup! Cold Turkey yesterday, forum back today, all looks good so far!

Laters...

*Edit: I got the gateway error after posting :cry:
    Paracyclist
    @Bigmitch_racing
    2010 Specialized Tricross (commuter)
    2014 Whyte T129-S
    2016 Specialized Tarmac Ultegra Di2
    Big Mitch - YouTube
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Work and forum meh
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    should be unfukced now.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    nicklouse wrote:
    should be unfukced now.

Back to being a virgin!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Slow day of work meh.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Evening Twunts,

Work is out until middle of next week. Just got to check I've packed all my shizzle, sink some booze and get up at stupid o'clock to get to the airport. And it's snowing out there - get in 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]