Tuesday, delivery day

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited January 2015 in The bottom bracket
Working from home on the emails to avoid the traffic as I slept shit last night and refused to get out of bed at 6:30.

Parcels should all arrive just after my housemate gets to bed from her night shift. Think I may suffer for that. iPad to work for the TDU in the background as well I reckon
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Healthy start to the day with a quick gym session, but as I'm hungry now - I'm sure the good work will be destroyed soon. Especially as I've got a recruitment company coming in with cakes

Later is unsure - but I fancy a run
  • Work meh, but new jersey just arrived from Wiggle, so a packet of Tangfastics for lunch time pudding.
  • An extended meeting this morning meant the planned hour or so ride at lunch had to be scrapped and MrsHD wants soe help with her work tonight so thats another day of the bike sat in the garage.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Been quite busy today, hopefully some of it will carry over until tomorrow as I might have to do some work. Nice ride in this morning, if a bit fresh. At least I can feel my toes now. Very picturesque anyway, not bad for London.
    IMG_07801.jpg
    Oh no, just remembered we've got somebody the EPO knows coming round threatening to give us financial advice tonight. I might tell her where to go if she's too irritating.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Just on way home to listen to the footy as we don't have Sky.

Another pants day in the office but only 2 more this week then its ski time and I think I need a break...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Been quite busy today, hopefully some of it will carry over until tomorrow as I might have to do some work. Nice ride in this morning, if a bit fresh. At least I can feel my toes now. Very picturesque anyway, not bad for London.
    IMG_07801.jpg
    Oh no, just remembered we've got somebody the EPO knows coming round threatening to give us financial advice tonight. I might tell her where to go if she's too irritating.

Is that Home Park Vero?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    That is one hell of a drop between saddle and bars V68, do you make a lot of squeaking noises?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Joelsim wrote:
    Is that Home Park Vero?
    Bushy Park, Leg of Mutton Pond by Cobblers Walk. Great names in that place.
    Not that much of a drop Piña, Still got a couple of spacers under the stem that might have to go. On the other hand I could leave it as I am getting rather old.