the what you doing tommorow thread? 21st

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Hi,
We're doing some maintenance on the site tomorrow (Wednesday, 21st January 2015) and as a result the forum will be inaccessible for a few hours:
Between 9am and 3pm UK time

looks like work.
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Either that, or even worse - there may be some people who are forced to go and ride their bikes for lack of anything better to do!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Could you change this to Friday as I'm going to see a customer in the morning and at a beer festival in the afternoon? Also Wednesday is usually my quieter day so I might want to be on here a little more than my usual too much.
  • nicklouse
    nope.

it is the big day where finally the whole site/forum will be free from the Past.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    nicklouse wrote:
    it is the big day where finally the whole site/forum will be free from the Past.

You mean it's the big day where the site gets totally FUBAR'ed :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    I'm sure it'll be fine. What could possibly go wrong? It's not like we've got a new website and have been fielding calls from distressed customers for the last couple of days.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Shall we place bets now on whether its up and running again by 3pm?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Shall we place bets now on whether its up and running again by 3pm?

More chance of the big glasses making an appearance on Coronation Street again
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    So this is the end.......... (Maybe)
  • veronese68
    See you on the other side...if there is another side.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    "Its the end of the world as we know it!"
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • nicklouse
    kittens.jpg

there is always Exploding Kittens.
  • nicklouse
    and we are back.
  • arran77
    nicklouse wrote:
    and we are back.

Not on the desktop using Firefox we're not!

I can get on using the iPhone though :?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • nicklouse
    arran77 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    and we are back.

cookies?
  • veronese68
  • arran77
    nicklouse wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    and we are back.

cookies?

That worked...you can't get rid of me that easy :lol:

seanoconn