Cold Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

My house seems to be struggling to get warm today, which means I'm going to have a very cold ride in. Brrr.

Football was cancelled last night, I think it was a mixture of snow and nobody being bothered to go out in the cold. As a result, I ended up watching more Breaking Bad.

Today is normal work shizzle followed by gym, then some tidying before some more Breaking Bad.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Bizarre weather here, dropping to circa +4-6 overnight and then shooting up to 30+ during the day.

Stinking headache yesterday so laid off the booze, woke up feeling just like a hangover so wish I'd had some alcohol after all, feeling a little better now, just need s decent lunch inside me!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Rookie - drink is always the answer!

Morning

Healthy start with a trip to the gym, the only issue being I work an hour away from home so it's an early start and bugger all time in the gym :(

Today is in theory a relaxing day, somehow I doubt that
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    It's cold toesday today. Temperature was -8 riding through Bushy Park this morning, not too bad apart from toes and face. I could grow a beard, but I'd look like even more of a tw@t. It was very pretty so I stopped a couple of times, there were poxy photographers everywhere bothering the deer, so I took a couple of pictures too.
    IMG_07801.jpg I didn't bother the deer though and the bike didn't mind.
    Not much on today, got to sort out getting up North for drinking in Manchester on Friday. Until then tea and a couple of chocolate chip cookies.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fools,

Today is work Christmas party so off for breakfast before getting the train to London. Something about a big boat, free booze, free food.

Could get messy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Gimps,

On the way home to listen to the footy on the radio as we have no Sky...yet another crap day in the office but only 2 left till ski time. Roll on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola twerps

Off skiing this weekend! Takes the pain of the pile of pants that work is this week!

House is steadily getting packed into boxes with the idea of moving to france to start some kind of holiday rental business, hopefully before next xmas......watch this space.

Au revoir!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er