Idiot Landscapers - Road rage

2»

Comments

• diy
    diy Posts: 6,473
    What I don't get is the police seem to be no further actioning on the basis that the cyclist doesn't want to press charges. Since when were these decisions not taken by the police and prosecution service? All they need is a statement and the footage. There is enough to go to magistrates with assault.
  • diy wrote:
    What I don't get is the police seem to be no further actioning on the basis that the cyclist doesn't want to press charges. Since when were these decisions not taken by the police and prosecution service? All they need is a statement and the footage. There is enough to go to magistrates with assault.
    That will be a result of the fact he has done the right thing and handed himself in. It's just a shame he did it when the footage went viral, not beforehand, as that instantly makes him only worried of punishment in my books.

I'd love to see the guy prosecuted, but it wouldn't do much. Already, from the aggression I've seen from him, he won't change his ways.
  • Karlos69
    Karlos69 Posts: 107
    good evening i'm from essex
    in case you couldn't tell
    my given name is Dickie, I come from Billericay
    and I'm doing very well
    Cannondale Killer V
    Trek 6500
    Cannondale Bad Boy
    LOOK KG176
    Giant TCR Composite 1
  • bigjim
    bigjim Posts: 780
    He's being done for it evidently.
    Also turns out the van has no mot or tax and the police are looking into that as well. Not a good day for him.