TFTS

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Cruddites!

Another day in the office, but the weekend beckons and I get 2 whole days off this week! Picking up some local rental bikes at about 11am tomorrow, not much off road (or at least what they class as a road!) at the moment here though.
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Tired but happy, it's Friday! So I just need to get the work meh done and then it's the pub :)
  • Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! Last night I watched 'Hoodwinked' which is a terribly animated film, but actually has a decent plot. I then manned up a bit and watched s1 ep1 of Breaking Bad. It seems ok, so I'll give it a go.

Today, a meeting with the minions, woo. Then off to Bury for the weekend for usual antics.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning all, meant to be my last day at my current job. Thank fark! The only problem is the business is going to struggle once i'm gone and feel pretty bad about it. Oh well maybe my boss shouldn't have been such a tosser.

Starting my new job tomorrow, damn not having a weekend off!
  • Schmako wrote:
    Morning all, meant to be my last day at my current job. Thank fark! The only problem is the business is going to struggle once i'm gone and feel pretty bad about it. Oh well maybe my boss shouldn't have been such a tosser.

Starting my new job tomorrow, damn not having a weekend off!

What did you do ? I have a couple of mates looking for work :D
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning dingleberries,
    Quite pleasant out, bit fresh but not windy and not raining so that counts as a win as far as I'm concerned. Very glad it's Friday today, even if I had fryday yesterday. I've got sandwiches as I had the full English yesterday, but I might have to go to the cafe anyway.
    My evening of chaos didn't materialise last night which was good. The boy's rugby training was cancelled so that saved me a load of running about and having to fix the motor*, then the Mrs got back earlier than expected so I didn't have to burn dinner either. I might be nice and do the burning tonight. Pizzas in the oven so I should be able to manage that. Roll on the weekend.
    Until then tea and jammy dodgers.

* I know a very good car parts emporium, very fast service and cheap. Some of the staff are very helpful too. Unfortunately I doubt this promotion will get me any more discount.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    I then manned up a bit and watched s1 ep1 of Breaking Bad. It seems ok, so I'll give it a go.

I've just starting watching it for the second time with my gf who's never seen it. On s1 ep4. One of the best bits of television i've ever seen. The plot, the acting, the cinematography - all amazing.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Missus done the night shift for the young un so I actually feel ok today. Still got a whole day of meh to get through so off for a pig based buttie to start the day.

Newcastleton tomorrow.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    Fryday, yay!
    Pig based food consumed, which was nice.

Im in such a goos mood, once i've sacked work off in about half an hour i may even (whisper)go out for a bike ride, but then again maybe not :)
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola twunts

Did nowt in work this morning, sacked it off and am home and loafing, off to see the vampires soon to deliver my regular pint of red stuff (no it's not a free STI check up!)

Chicken fanjitas later

That is all........move along!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Evening Gits,

ACOAW (Absolute C*** of a Week) and glad its over. In a weeks time I will be mocking you all from the Alps. A bit like bg13, which I'm shocked he hasn't mentioned much lately :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

ACOAW (Absolute C*** of a Week) and glad its over. In a weeks time I will be mocking you all from the Alps. A bit like bg13, which I'm shocked he hasn't mentioned much lately :)

You know i don't like to go on too much about the month that i will spend skiing!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

You know i don't like to go on too much about the month that i will spend skiing!
    Don't care 'cos I'm going as well next week :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]