Wintery Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well yesterday evening was terrible. I cba'd to do anything, and as a result, didn't. I literally wasted my evening on Reddit. FML. It then went and snowed, but only a bit. This means that I'm still able to get to work, but it's going to be horrendous :roll:

Today is more of the same old shizzle, followed by a meeting in Bury.

Meh

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meeting mrh day after a shoot sleep - I blame eating at the chelski cafe last night

Decent swim this morning and now off for a pig based breakfast
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !

Nice frosty morning here !
    Night football last night - it was great.
    KMD tonight.

Office time now, London site visit in the afternoon.

Have a nice day.!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Not a good start to the day. Had to drive the EPO in as she had some heavy stuff to carry, jumped in the car and it wouldn't start properly. Finally started on a couple of cylinders before the others joined in. Then after I dropped her off their were some roadworks with the lights stuck on green for traffic coming the other way. So all the phucktards kept driving into the gap even though there was a solid line of traffic all the way through so they couldn't go anywhere. I was stuck behind a big truck, he eventually got the hump and just drove over all the signs and bollards they'd put up and drove down the pavement leaving a trail of shattered plastic in his wake. Then the big roundabout here was blocked up by more simpletons. Took me half an hour to do what I can cycle in 10 minutes. I hate driving. Now to get my mate to plug the car in to see why it's sulking.
    Oh well, pub tonight so today might redeem itself. Until then tea and chocolate chip cookies.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    All I want is a chocolate digestive. Is that too much to ask?
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I got my chocolate digestive.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola beetches

a day that can only be described as 4rse. to top it off the twunt estate agent that was booked in at five to start the house sale ball rolling couldn't be bothered to turn up! What an absolute roadie!

Anyhoo, foods has been had and footy is on.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Spazwangles,

A combination of communting on the bike and an absolute c*** of a day caused by micromanaging bosses has kept me off BR till this evening. So I've poured myself a G&T in a half pint glass :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Ok, if the wind could shut the fark up now, that would be appreciated so I could sleep.

I'm going insane
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Ok, if the wind could shut the fark up now, that would be appreciated so I could sleep.

I'm going insane
    It's blowing a ferkin gale here too. Made riding home through London quite 'interesting'. A bit more gin and the wind noise won't stop me sleeping :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Beer, wind, now sleep for me. The EPO may suffer the wind though.