Tired Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I went to bed far too late last night, and am knackered now. Can't get moving.

Played football last night. You're know when you're the worst player then when you get moved from one team to the other as the teams were odd :( I'm aching like a beeatch now too, so the gym might be a problem later.

Basically, meh.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I've just had Costco spicy chicken 'tenders' wrapped in bacon for breakfast. This is already a good day.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    I'm tired too, mainly because I decided to drink too much after a shoot day at work

Now waiting for a train to sunny Swansea, here far too early - knew I should have driven
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Tired as the alarm was et for 4:30 am today as I'm flying out to India tonight....

Have another volunteer to join us on our weekend rides in India, this will probably be the fifth jogger who finds that keeping up with 2 old farts on a bike isn't as easy as they thought (the last one I had to push the last 10km back!)...not that we see it as a challenge or anything!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I'm tired just because I'm a lazy old fart. Fun playing with the traffic this morning, bus strike meant more cars about. Saw a couple of buses that had hardly anyone on them, probably because nobody thought they'd be running, info from tfl was useless. I think I might have to murderise the office old git to death, new computer system has been in for over a week now and he still needs to be shown how to log in every morning. His comment today was "No wonder ISIS are taking over." WTF has that got to do with our computers and his total refusal to accommodate change?
    Oh well, tea will have to do for now. I may need a drink tonight.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    His comment today was "No wonder ISIS are taking over." WTF has that got to do with our computers and his total refusal to accommodate change?
    I'm guessing he was trying to refer to this?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Gym for me this morning @ 7am.

Nurse visit later @ 9am for some vaccination for our Sri Lanka trip in March.

Back to office now and off to London for business meeting @ 1:30.

Football night tonight !

Have a nice day !

Chris
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    kinioo wrote:
    have a nice day !

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I'm tired because I was up half the night last night and half the night the night before and thinking about it, half the night most of the time. Today I had a lie in though, got up at half seven and rolled into work at half ten rather than the 8-8:30ish I'm expected. Bit drive around on the way to work failed to locate pig based sandwiches so half a soreen has been consumed. Dropping hints for a cuppa now. Someone will bring me one soon.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Veronese68 wrote:
    His comment today was "No wonder ISIS are taking over." WTF has that got to do with our computers and his total refusal to accommodate change?
    I'm guessing he was trying to refer to this?
    No, that would have involved some sort of thought process. He also says things like "bring back the crusades". He's just a hateful little old git.
    There's a bus strike in London today. We have a disabled guy in the office with a gammy leg and arm. When it was mentioned he might not make it in due to the bus strike the old git said "he should have walked like I had to". I pointed out that the other bloke lived about 8 or 9 miles away not down the road like he did. The old fool still insisted he should have walked.
    Mind you, he won't last much longer as somebody is going to throw him in the river soon. He blocks people cycling along the tow path and tells them it's no cycling. There are signs that clearly state it's shared use but he won't have it.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    They are the twats I try to hit with water as I splash through puddles right next to them. Good fun that.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening bell sniffs

Today was a day of m'eh that got better with getting booked on a ski trip with work, that'll be four weeks on planks this year, a pleasing situation.
    Then passed my six monthly fitness test, have been limping since as may have pulled a fetlock, this does not bode well for skiing but over the counter drugs and alcohol will help me pull through!

Laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Knackered as well. Work did me in today, sleep is a high priority. And getting to the weekend without hitting someone.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]