SKY best team in the world by 2020

inseine
inseine Posts: 5,786
edited January 2015 in Pro race
I think the millions more on bikes, partly due to the SKY affect is as big a success.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/j ... rd-cycling

Comments

• The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    effect
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • With all the money they have, they are quite far behind.
  • type:epyt
    type:epyt Posts: 766
    The increased number of folk on bikes is a detriment as far as I can see ... Too many clueless nitwits pedalling round causing problems for themselves and other road (or pavement) users.
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    type:epyt wrote:
    The increased number of folk on bikes is a detriment as far as I can see ... Too many clueless nitwits pedalling round causing problems for themselves and other road (or pavement) users.

Ay, the world would be better place without all these damn cyclists. More room for cars and just you (and me please) cycling.
  • josame
    josame Posts: 1,141
    All depends on whether another rider like Contador emerges and does or doesn't want to sign for sky.. simples
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    josame wrote:
    All depends on whether another rider like Contador emerges and does or doesn't want to sign for sky.. simples
    The last thing Sky needs is an unrepentant doper! :mrgreen:
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,385

I reckon he may have forgotten to re-sign in as ukcyclingexpert ;)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • andyrac
    andyrac Posts: 1,131
    Define best in the world? Is it just winning more TdF's?? Or as I'd like to see, winning the Giro, Vuelta, plus all the Monuments/ Classics??
    All Road/ Gravel: tbcWinter: tbcMTB: tbcRoad: tbc"Look at the time...." "he's fallen like an old lady on a cruise ship..."
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    AndyRAC wrote:
    Define best in the world? Is it just winning more TdF's?? Or as I'd like to see, winning the Giro, Vuelta, plus all the Monuments/ Classics??

If they manage to do that, they'll be the best of all time :shock:
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.