Your experience is key: Searching for participants in survey

John Hall
John Hall Posts: 8
edited January 2015 in The hub
Hi everyone,

My name is John and I’m currently working on my graduation thesis. For my research I need people with knowledge on bicycles to participate in a short survey. The subject of the survey is the influence of online on the bicycle parts & accessories business. It will only take 10 minutes to complete the survey.

Please follow this link where you will also receive additional information: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LF7VS9Q

Participants will be eligible to win a Go Pro Hero 4!

Many thanks in advance!

John

Comments

• Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Awful survey. Why require an answer? I needed a don't care so I could move on
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Crap survey.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Lost the will to live by page 3.
  • Wish graduation thesis was so easy when I did mine..... I couldn't be bothered when I saw the euro symbol....we use £
  • nicklouse wrote:
    Crap survey.

Not as good as this one then?
  • Hi all,

Thank you for your comments. I understand your concerns regarding the limitations of the survey. All effort made to complete the survey is much appreciated.
  • Chunkers1980
    Why not write a better more appropriate survey for your audience then?
  • Why not write a better more appropriate survey for your audience then?

Thank you for your question. We're very limited in our available time and therefor unable to optimize the survey. I hope that the opportunity to win a Go Pro will bring some relief for the efforts needed to complete the survey.

The survey will remain online until Sunday and we could still use the additional participants. We have a lot of responses already, but there's never enough. :wink:
  • Chunkers1980
    Ever heard of the phrase shite in, shite out?
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    I'm with coulddobetter on this one: saw the Euro symbol and immediately lost interest.

Not using the £ smacks of laziness and a distinct lack of attention to detail.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Jeeze, we're a whiney bunch of feckers on here sometimes. Done.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607