Windy Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
morning

Usual fun and games this morning with swimming lessons. When I finished the MBA I was looking forward to sitting there with a magazine or (more likely) talking to the yummy mummies and all I seem to be doing is taking my laptop and working :(

Then we should be doing some fun things with the kids, probably taking football/rugby ball and skateboards to the local park for a couple of hours.

Later should be the pub if the wife has recovered from being ill

Comments

• Beltaine
    Beltaine Posts: 166
    Mornin' mingers.

Windy indeed out there. I was half expecting a fence panel to be in the next county but all's well so far.
    ....I don't know why; It's a perfectly cromulent word....
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I was asked if I wanted to go for a ride this morning about 11am. Said I'd pass for various reasons, laziness being one. 11:05 the already strong winds picked up and horizontal rain hit. I was happy to be lying in bed with the Mrs having my second cup of tea.
    Pottering to be done and passport photo, otherwise lazing.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Was pretty windy last night pedalling home, and it's turned up a notch or two this morning - exactly when I was walking back from dropping the car off for its MOT. Work is a bit mental so I am still recovering and having to play catch up. I think a good feed and a coffee is on order.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon, today comprised of snow, wind and seized bolts argh!

The old mans coming round with his toolkit, bound to be better than the tool i've been using. Damn those inner chainring bolts, the outer ones come off no bother as well. At least I managed to get the front mech, tires, cassette and bottom bracket replaced.

Onwards to bacon with all the extras!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon pots of the toss!

was out early golfing! surprising how good i played in the wind, then the rain came so sacked it off and went to the bar, televised sport for the rest of the day, couple of fit birds on the darts on bt sport at the mo!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er