Nearly There Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, I went to the gym last night for about 50 mins. Was ok actually, though I'm aching a little today. I forgot to do warm ups (I'm sure I didn't need to warm up when I was like 12, I could just run a marathon if I thought about it!) so we'll see if I can walk later.

Work is going ok at the moment. I think it helps that I've done the genius thing of bringing in pasta bake and chicken legs, and then putting them in the microwave. Everyone is jealous, saying it smells delicious, and I'm loving it :D

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Meeting fun today in Manchester followed by a night out at the comedy club - could really do with sleep instead, knackered
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I played hockey last night for the first time in months so I also ache today and am rather tired as it ended up being a late night. Another day of looking at horses and pretending I can tell that they're marginally lame. More hockey this evening, should be fun, just got to get through today first... not long until Friday!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning tw@s

Day off today, sat around while the plumber flushes the central heating system, so i'm on the xbox which may not last long as i'm shyte at it!

Enjoy work people.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Bit moist out there this morning, better than sitting in traffic though.
    Pub last night so have my traditional Thursday morning hangover. Otherwise probably a standard day of drudgery will be had.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, well I survived the interview, they've 5 others to see so we'll see what happens!

Time to bloody chill out and fix the bikes which will seem therapeutic after this morning anyway.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Good luck!

Bits arrived yesterday, new bearings in shock, just need to make the spacers up now, On-one NW chainring arrived as well so that can go on tonight!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning ladies!!

Gym @ 6:30 today.
    Another day in the office later;
    May do some more HIIT in the evening as the weather doesn't look good for our night ride.

Have a nice day.

Chris
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Well, power went off across half the city this morning so I was looking forward to an easy day but then it came back on and farked up my day. Home time now.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,466
    Evening Pond Life,

On the way home now - not long till the weekend so thank fark for that. Woke up at 4am with a cough and had to be in work at 7.30 so all I need is a good slug of my favourite gin and I'll be snoring like a tw@t :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    matthew h wrote:
    Meeting fun today in Manchester followed by a night out at the comedy club - could really do with sleep instead, knackered

Sleep thoughts are well and truly buggered!