Tuesday Snoozeday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited January 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

I see that even with my flexible working it still falls to me to start this nonsense :P

Not much occurring here really, I need to pay the solicitor so they can start doing the searches etc for our move but other than that the day will largely involve tea :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Thought I would come out in sympathy with the workers, currently sitting with my feet up, in the sunshine, drinking a mug of tea :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Tea break over, better have a rest, soon be lunchtime, this is just how I remember work, I thought for a moment about putting on a suit and killing someone, but I think that's going a bit far, I mean me in a suit :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Looks like people had to work today. What is happening to the world
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    Quiet in here isn't it. How is life in lazy hippy land? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You talking to me or T47 :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Two birds with one stone :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Two birds with one stone :wink:

T47 might resent that comment, me on the other hand, I resemble it :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Sometimes the truth hurts :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Sometimes the truth hurts :wink:

If the cap fits :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    If the cap fits :lol:
    I thought that was to cover his combover ? :P
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Work meh day

Bright side, first commute of the year tomorrow on the new single speed :)
  • Stevo_666
    I think I'll use my budget single speed tomorrow - I just won't bother changing gear on my normal bike :wink:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I think I'll use my budget single speed tomorrow - I just won't bother changing gear on my normal bike :wink:

Is that the hybrid?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,360
    I changed gear a few times on the way to and from work, just because I could. Going to take the car tomorrow, I could screw the clutch by trying to get all the way to work in 3rd gear or, a radical proposition this, I could change gear because that's what they are there for. What kind of a lunatic chooses not to have gears? I've got an old wheel in the garage with a 3 speed Sturmey Archer on it Matt. Would you like it?
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I changed gear a few times on the way to and from work, just because I could. Going to take the car tomorrow, I could screw the clutch by trying to get all the way to work in 3rd gear or, a radical proposition this, I could change gear because that's what they are there for. What kind of a lunatic chooses not to have gears? I've got an old wheel in the garage with a 3 speed Sturmey Archer on it Matt. Would you like it?

If you do knacker your clutch - I could sell you one :) (pm me if you want some unipart stock, we are scraping loads)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,360
    Are you sure you're an accountant and not a sales type lowlife?
    Did you see my comment about drinking in the Manchester velodrome?
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Are you sure you're an accountant and not a sales type lowlife?
    Did you see my comment about drinking in the Manchester velodrome?

I still potentially get a bonus :)

Re drinks - will have a look, sounds ideal
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,446
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I've only got two gears that work on my bike at the moment, I think it might be the layer of mud and grime. It's only been six months. When I'm down to one gear I'll probably take a closer look and see what the problem is.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Is that the hybrid?
    Nope, it's the flat barred road bike :wink:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Is that the hybrid?
    Nope, it's the flat barred road bike :wink:

I've seen those before, my wife and grandad both have one