Tuesday Mehning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I don't think I'm going to sleep well all week. My head just can't get used to going to bed so early.

Today I have work, then I'm off to join a gym. Should be interesting.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh, too tired for this work shoot :(
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Join a gym? Just get in your bike more!

Morning all, still awaiting those parcels to finish the new bike Grrrrrr, at least the on-one ring is on it's way so it will be properly rideable!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Moring ladies !

Gym @ 6:30;
    Now its office time;
    Football night tonight.

Have a nice day!

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,250
    matthew h wrote:
    Meh, too tired for this work shoot :(
    This. Spending nearly a fortnight with 2 teenagers has rubbed off on me, I think I'm becoming nocturnal.
  • Mehning

Back to work tonight after 3 weeks off. Flying in a crappy helicopter has lost its romance,, a long time ago in fact.

These benifits scroungers have it made !
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Good day so far. Maybe because I've only just got to work. Finally rode to work for the first time for a couple of years. Man there's a lot of grumpy people on bikes these days. What's the point of riding if you're going to be miserable. Grumpy 8 - Cheery 3
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,250
    oodboo wrote:
    Good day so far. Maybe because I've only just got to work. Finally rode to work for the first time for a couple of years. Man there's a lot of grumpy people on bikes these days. What's the point of riding if you're going to be miserable. Grumpy 8 - Cheery 3
    Start a thread in road general asking why roadies are so grumpy and don't wave back. Nearly as good as a helmet thread. :mrgreen:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Veronese68 wrote:
    oodboo wrote:
    Start a thread in road general asking why roadies are so grumpy and don't wave back. Nearly as good as a helmet thread. :mrgreen:
    Good idea, some entertainment for the day :)
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • The Rookie wrote:
    Join a gym? Just get in your bike more!
    Bike? What's this contraption you speak of?
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Spending nearly a fortnight with 2 teenagers has rubbed off on me
    You mean that you rubbed off on them?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    oodboo wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    oodboo wrote:
    Good idea, some entertainment for the day :)

Please do this, I'm dying of work related boredom :?

Need to pay the solicitors their outrageous fees for conveyancing but other than that not a great deal to achieve today :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, I survived the group job interview yesterday and have been asked to go along for a 1 to 1 interview on thursday, fark!

At least my bike stuff arrives tomorrow so I can keep busy with that and try not to think about the interview too much!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Best of luck Schmalo.

Evening Mongs, just on the train home after a bit a of heavy day at the office. A large gin and tonic has my name on it when I get home! Pedalling tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Evening, been a good week in work so far, spent yesterday cinverting the trance to 1x10 and not doing any work.

Got tomorrow off too for the 20 week of sproglet number 2. Get to find out if it's a boy or girl, it best be a boy though.

Good luck on the interview Schmako
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening prevaricators!

another day of blah! War machine repair must go on, especially as they "desperately" need it for their vegas trip!!

Anyhoo, mustn't b1tch on too much. Detox type diet thing is taking it's toll on my humour, cannot wait for the skiing!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er