Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,883
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Feeling better today, so hopefully get out and do something before the work meh starts

Later should have a visit to the local pub as Monday starts a dry week :shock:

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    No parcels yesterday, won't be any today, poo!

Also been looking at the range expander kit in eBay which is a mount for front chainrings to be used at the rear, looks like it has possibilities.

Out for a days shopping with the wife now, laterz all.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    mornin' gits

lazy day punctuated by some form of outdoor activity and televised sport!

work tomorrow is a very depressing thought.

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

Today must be known as Depressive Sunday, as the return to work tomorrow is constantly on my mind :( A few of my friends are returning back to various parts of the country today, so it's already hitting home that the holidays are now over.

Thinking of booking a holiday to Madeira this summer. I've never been on holiday by myself...

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,702
    Afternoon Mongs,

I'm also getting that 'oh bollox' feeling of knowing its the chaos of work again tomorrow with all the stuff that I've been ignoring since the 23rd coming back to haunt me. Still at least I'll get back on the bike again after 2 weeks off, I probably need to shift a pound or two!

For now, coffee, food and jobs.

@ matthew h - are you getting sponsorship for your dry spell? You could bring in millions :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon Mongs,

I'm also getting that 'oh bollox' feeling of knowing its the chaos of work again tomorrow with all the stuff that I've been ignoring since the 23rd coming back to haunt me. Still at least I'll get back on the bike again after 2 weeks off, I probably need to shift a pound or two!

For now, coffee, food and jobs.

@ matthew h - are you getting sponsorship for your dry spell? You could bring in millions :)

I reckon the breweries would pay him more to stay on the lash!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,357
    No way I'm having a dry spell. Manchester beer festival 23rd January. Fancy it Matt? It's in the velodrome so beer and bikes.
    Slow start to the day. Got my turntable out of the loft whilst putting stuff away yesterday. All connected and upsetting the neighbours with loud music. The boy is happy as he has found stuff by the Ramones and the Clash amongst others. Daughter not so impressed.
    Going for a ride on the Cotic in a bit, followed by a sneaky pint no doubt. In denial about tomorrow.
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Lazy day today. Not done a great deal, bacons consumed though.

Not looking forward to the return to work tomorrow, however looking forward to getting back in the trance which is there and getting some fettling done on it.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    No way I'm having a dry spell. Manchester beer festival 23rd January. Fancy it Matt? It's in the velodrome so beer and bikes.

Sounds fantastic - more details :)
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:

After a night on the lash with the current wife our resolve is getting smaller

Though this could change tomorrow as I've just set my alarm and I've got less than 5.5 hrs before it goes off :(