cateye stealth 50 gps bike computer HELP

dave2003trek
dave2003trek Posts: 257
edited January 2015 in Road general
Gents, Ladies

I as far as i know have gone through the full menu on this computer and i have set everything up to how i want it. on my rides i see all things working i have my mph and so forth...

I get home i huck my bike computer up to my home pc and go onto cateye sync.... i click on download all activity's........... THE LIST IS BLANK

please can some one give me any ideas on what on earth i am doing wrong i have been out on 5 outings and i would love to see all of the cool info this little gem gives through cateye atlas

PLEASE HELP

Comments

• jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    Press and hold the black button on the front for a few seconds.
    This will 'clear' the trip. Connect up to the PC again and you will the trip downloading.
    The unit holds up to a few 100 trips in its memory so you will probably see one ride file but split into the various times and dates.
    It's just a habit to clear the trip after you have finished the ride each time.
    As ever you are not the first to fall foul of Cateye's weird and wonderful logic on this still rather dependable little unit.
  • YOUR AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!

thank you so much
  • for some reason though it says I've been to wigan and back...... had to crop half of my riding out to get rid of this 80mph lol
  • reds99
    reds99 Posts: 46
    yeah you have to reset before you ride and then after. you can download a user manual from cateye site if needed