Last morning thread of the year

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Staying in a dodgy hotel in southport with the family - having a giggle though

Today is a walk on the beach, a swim and then some dodgy gala evening, which if last night is anything to go by we will come back to the room!

Right onwards to pig based food

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Stuck in Redcar for New Years Eve so I wont be up to much tonight but usually CBA with NYE anyway.

May go for a run as I've done FA exercise since the week before Christmas and am going a bit 'cold turkey' (no pun intended) on the exercise front. Still, back on the bike in 5 days and first uplift of 2015 already booked so 2015 is looking up already :)

Coffee and bacon first though...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!

Well today I'm doing some more present building, and then this evening I'm heading over to a friends house for a party tonight. I'm not a big NYE fan really, it's just another night in my opinion, but it should be fun (boardgames are included. I like boardgames)

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Another day in the office for me. Quiet though...
    Going to see my friends tonight for some house-party.
    Off to see my parents / parents-in-law tomorrow.

Happy New Year Chaps!!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites, another day like yesterday, loafing, some housework and some bike building.....

Have a good one!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Happy almost the end of the year day,

me and mrs 13 are spending the night together, we have champers and party poppers, now that is a party in the making!

Have nephew and his wife visiting first and there may be a pedal involved if they do one sharpish!

Have a good un y'all.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • shindig
    shindig Posts: 173
    Spent the morning reading the forums, lazing about and doing nothing. Going for a ruby Murray tonight with the Mrs and will probably go for a cycle up my local mountain on me fatbike tomorrow to clear the head.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all, lounging at present. Might actually try to do stuff today, but maybe not.
    Not sure what's happening tonight. Depends on what the boy is up to I guess. If he goes out I may have to stay sober in case I have to go and pick him up from some hell hole. Being 16 he really should go out for a drink and pick up some trollop for a new year tonsil tickler. Clearly the daughter will never be allowed to do such things.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning 'tards.

Not doing too much right now but this afternoon / early evening we're off to the littlies friends house for a bit of a get together and then home for an evening in with Mrs 77 and a bottle of bubbly 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Merry New Years eve peeps.

I hope you all have a good one.

I'm out for a meal with a load of friends and their kids early evening and then on to a house party. Should be good.

I might even have a drink now, it is NYE after all

Laters :)
  • Beltaine
    Beltaine Posts: 166
    Afternoon mingers.

The present Mrs Beltaine is at work until 9.30 pm tonight. That clears a space for number one son and myself to visit the local hostelrie (he is in the same class as the landlord of said hostelries son), me to imbibe alcohol, him to play X~boxes with his mate upstairs. What's not to like ?

Then back home for the countdown to next year.
    ....I don't know why; It's a perfectly cromulent word....
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening twunts!

i again have to apologise, i have been for a ride on my bike! around sherwood pines red in the dark! the exposure and hope lights were awesome, i and the front shocker weren't! i was blowing like an old fat lad (thats what i am!) and the shocker just blew! Need to get it fettled!

got back to the huge bath, the mrs and two bottles of veuve cliquot! how do ya like them onions?

HNY! X
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er