Original white bits changed to celeste to Bianchi it up a bit :D
Bianchi Infinito CV
Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
Brompton S Type
Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
Gary Fisher Aquila '98
Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem

Comments

• love Bianchis and love celeste but not sure whether the red and celeste is working. Nicely useable bike there though.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    love Bianchis and love celeste but not sure whether the red and celeste is working. Nicely useable bike there though.
    with you on this one YP, colours just don't work together IMHO, black and red would look a lot 'neater'
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • saddle needs levelling asap
  • t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    Clouds work in the flesh, and because it's a Bianchi. Saddle and bar tape was white before, which was a nightmare and black is a bit boring.

Lone wheeler, I'll level the saddle in the unlikely event you get to ride it, in the meantime, it's comfier for me slightly nose down.
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • Slightly?!...
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Very loose interpretation of the word 'slightly' there.....
  • I love the old Bianchi Nirones. There used to be a celeste version that would sometimes be locked up at the bike rack at my old work and I always admired it- its a nice bike you've got there :)
  • Here's my very similar Bianchi Via Nirone 7, with white saddle and bar tape:

Currently using the original wheels (Bianchi's own brand) for winter riding, with Continental GP 4000s tyres. The Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels are reserved for spring/summer/autumn.

I upgraded the brakes and chainset to Ultegra (6700 10 speed), and installed a Deda Zero 1 stem, shorter than the original Bianchi stem. Also have Elite Custom Race bottle cages and a recently purchased Garmin Edge 510.
    "Tyres down on your bicycle, your nose feels like an icicle"