Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited December 2014 in Pro race
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/30624986

Doesn't seem to deranged in this one.

Comments

• deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    Typical rubbish expected by the Idiotic BBC who have proved over the years that they know feck all about cycling.
    One of the biggest Dick's on their payroll (and they have many) is Matt Slater who has met the guy and hoped (in BBC fashion) to get a scoop on their favourite cycling subject of "Doping".
    The Blah Blah Creeps have seen on the Social Networks about 2 teams they could get some response about their favourite subject and so I expect some sort of revelation the BBC can now produce.
    I also expect to hear that Slater has interviewed Vinokourov also.

The last place I expect to get Pro Cycling News is the BBC and wish they would stick to Motor racing and Football. :idea:

Oleg Tinkov is really saying that the Europeans have got Pro Cycling Television Rights all sewn up and he can't get in with his money as there is little "Worldwide" interest for sponsorship on the outside of Europe.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • phil s
    phil s Posts: 1,128
    deejay wrote:
    Typical rubbish expected by the Idiotic BBC who have proved over the years that they know feck all about cycling.
    One of the biggest Dick's on their payroll (and they have many) is Matt Slater who has met the guy and hoped (in BBC fashion) to get a scoop on their favourite cycling subject of "Doping".
    The Blah Blah Creeps have seen on the Social Networks about 2 teams they could get some response about their favourite subject and so I expect some sort of revelation the BBC can now produce.
    I also expect to hear that Slater has interviewed Vinokourov also.

The last place I expect to get Pro Cycling News is the BBC and wish they would stick to Motor racing and Football. :idea:

Oleg Tinkov is really saying that the Europeans have got Pro Cycling Television Rights all sewn up and he can't get in with his money as there is little "Worldwide" interest for sponsorship on the outside of Europe.

err, right
    -- Dirk Hofman Motorhomes --