So happy I gave it a Scopey title. Driving and loafing for me today

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    I am in the office - working....ish...

Chris
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    off, but just doing a few work emails as I can't be bothered to tackle the devastation in the kitchen after last nights dinner party.

The eldest has just asked why his friends mum was dancing on the table at 1am this morning after he was woken up by us changing from the little speakers to the floor standing ones :oops:

Today is recovery and then dinner at some friends later - could be another painful one
  • Morning Losers!

I'm up, but not sure what to do with my day. I think I should tidy the house, as that's constantly nagging me. Then I can do anything for the remainder of the week.

Whisky was consumed last night, but it doesn't cause hangovers, so that's good. Also, Bury only went and won yesterday! Must be a Christmas miracle!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    It's the wife's birthday today so we're out for lunch with the parentals tagging along. Thought I would give her a treat before I get the taxidermist round :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning 'tards

Went for a ride at FoD yesterday with my mate and his 2 boys. He's bought his 11 year old a DH bike so I was showing him around. He's going to be fast soon!!

Then went out with some old friends last night and drunk far too much whisky. My head hurts!

Laters
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites, another day of not much except the wife nagging me to do stuff while I have time off work, should have some time on the new bike though and also starting to put the Carerra together for the daughters BF.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Chainsawing trees into logs sized bites before chopping into logs.

Followed by the first ride in weeks due to the cold from hell.

Getting the Boardman CX out for a spin today. Warm gloves required
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afternoon girls,

been out today to pick up my skis after a mate has fettled em, he only has one arm and does a great job.

May force myself into a quick lap of the pines in a bit, may just start on the booze! Decisions, decisions!

Pip pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    No work this week, thank fark! Sure the xc bike needs an overhaul, 3 punctures on a new tube from thorns and the chain snapped. Think its time for new chain/chainrings/cassette/tires/front mech!

Oh well, off to xbox and more food.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Evening all,
    Another quietish day here. Went out to help a friend sort out an old TR4 this morning, unfortunately it needs a lot more than a morning to sort it. Out for a stroll in the sunshine with the wife and kids this afternoon, very pleasant. Finally got most of the assembly done on the Cotic. Hopefully finish that tomorrow.