DADABD

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Yup, it's the day after the day after Boxing Day for all you still too pissed to figure it out ( what day it is, not what the acronym means!).

Decent ride at Cannock yesterday in the snow although my decision to put Ron's in was undone by a late change to an off Piste route instead of the D&M and they struggled somewhat in the mud leading to 4 comedy off camber low sides at low speed into the snow. Still had more grip than when I tried to get the BMW out the car park though!

Hoping to start the FS build today!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning dirt bags

the nation is still in the grip of it's 'really cold-a-gedon!' which has brought all transport to a crashing stop! I shall take to having a nice long walk with the mrs, both sorts!

But first bacons.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning dossers,

Popped to work, had bacons, got some shit to do then got a date later.

Hopefully I can look back on today and judge it a success.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Morning Gimps,

Been out, had coffee, bought the Dirt 100 mag and now onto a few jobs before the footy starts. May even get some exercise done later, shock horror.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Afternoon Losers!

Normal Sunday so far for me, but there is football this afternoon, so that's a nice change. We actually won on Boxing Day (!) so we're hoping our losing streak is over (it won't be) and we start winning again (I doubt it).

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Lots o me time and lots of family time equals win

Now waiting for the dinner party guests to arrive - could be messy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Spent half the day lounging, spent too long trying to find a new diaphragm washer ot stop the khazi overflowing, gave up and bought a new valve. Finally a bit of me time and started putting the Cotic together. Now do I make do with what I have or buy more new stuff? Finished off with a nice sit down meal with jsut my lot, no extended family to kick off.
    Now unwindng with a cold one.