Dirt 100 mag 2015

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
edited January 2015 in MTB general
...is finally on sale for anyone who's interested. I won't spoil it if you don't want to know the results :wink:
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    I've had mine about a month! :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    lawman wrote:
    First time I've seen it in the shops! :oops: Take it you're a subscriber?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    It's a complete load of toss usually. Stopped reading it years ago when I found out manufacturers had to buy in to it. They can't pay to win but they have to pay to be included.
    It's just a big advertising magazine.
  • Stevo_666
    It's a complete load of toss usually. Stopped reading it years ago when I found out manufacturers had to buy in to it. They can't pay to win but they have to pay to be included.
    It's just a big advertising magazine.
    I thought there may be some sort of arrangement but didn't know what it was. Still enjoy reading it though and am a bit nosey about what wins.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    lawman wrote:

Nope, bought it in Smiths as I usually do, we've had them in work for about the same amount of time as well. Tbh I can see RM's point, but it's a nice publication and who doesn't like some flashy pictures of the latest bling kit?
  • Stevo_666
    Bleedin' Smiths. I pass through a really big couple of WHS branches a few times a week and they had nout until today :?: Like you say, good bling pics and a good one of my bike :)
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Its in my local bookshop in Whistler......
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    I saw it in smiths in chester back in November...
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5